san diego lites torrent!!!!

Supercross

it was aired yesterday, and no torrent to find!

whats going on? has anybody recorded it?

anyone? i was away the weekend and would like to see it.

thanks

Me too please :applause:

it was on speed yesterday at 3 i think

oh no comon, has really nobody recorded it???? unbelievable, i wanna see this race! cryyy;

Please someone do the right thing!! :applause:

they are reshowing it tonight on speed and i am recording it and posting on mininova.org sometime tomorrow

they are reshowing it tonight on speed and i am recording it and posting on mininova.org sometime tomorrow

u made my day!

------------> biiiiggg thx!

------------> ps: dont forget: size doesnt mathers; a proper quali would be very nice! thx again

thanks a lot.. :applause:

great, already looking forward to it....

the way j-law holeshots the main is freakin sweet

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has he already uploaded the race?

no mine is on mininova.org and is better quality

@slicky: will you record an upload the other races too? i would really appreciate that!

bye

I have been all year. If you go to mininova.org and search supercross. I only missed Anaheim 1 lites. I usually post them about 6 hours after they are played on tv. I usually have to wait for the supercross class because lites aires saturday and supercross aires sunday and there isn't enough time in between to get enough seeds. So that I can stop seeding so I can seed the sx class race. Usually lites saturday night and sx class monday morning or afternoon.