Sign in to follow this  

How did everyone do!

:smirk: i where that! well got to change my long underwear brand now!

For a minute I thought you said you need to change your underwear now...I'd say it's time if your still wearing it from the race.:)

For a minute I thought you said you need to change your underwear now...I'd say it's time if your still wearing it from the race.:smirk:

that would be bad! We actually just switched brands a little while ago as my dad's work is stocking other stuff now, so hopefully i am ok.

All the best to the Junior Tasky for speedy recovery - what a bizarre story.

The other thing I learned is that Jeff's 15 yr old writes better than 95% of the folks on TT.

Cheers,

Tyler

PS: To those concerned about the long johns that caused the problem, IMO, the material they're made of (poly pro?) is much more important to consider than the brand.

All the best to the Junior Tasky for speedy recovery - what a bizarre story.

The other thing I learned is that Jeff's 15 yr old writes better than 95% of the folks on TT.

Cheers,

Tyler

PS: To those concerned about the long johns that caused the problem, IMO, the material they're made of (poly pro?) is much more important to consider than the brand.

well the stuff that we have is poly pro and my dad and have always worn it. never had heard of this before, course i have never been pinned under the bike and had gas soak into my pants.

Great report Tasky JR ! Hang in there and recover well. Amazing things happen out there on the trails. Some good some not so good. As long as you get healthy it makes for great bench racing. Us Tucson Taskys think about you often. Speedy recovery buddy. Enjoy the photo of three Taskys long ago...

brothersonbikes.jpg

Great report Tasky JR ! Hang in there and recover well. Amazing things happen out there on the trails. Some good some not so good. As long as you get healthy it makes for great bench racing. Us Tucson Taskys think about you often. Speedy recovery buddy. Enjoy the photo of three Taskys long ago...

brothersonbikes.jpg

Jeff Sr. on the left?

Jeff Sr. on the left?

Funny, my guess was that Jeff was on the right. On what appears to be a KE 100?

Well?

-Tyler