250 wheels

From my searches here it looks like any wheel from a 2000 or newer model 125 and bigger will fit my '06 250 XC.

I'm looking for a used wheel set up for a spare and would like to confirm. Anybody know for sure?

Anybody know of a good wheel for sale at a reasonable price?

Thanks!

I have a spare set, black or silver, but they both have 19" rear rims. I am not sure what years they fit, but mine work on an 03 perfectly.PM if interested.

Jim

how much do you need for those wheels and do yo know if it willfit a 98 sx250

03 and newer use the larger front axle, rears are the same since mid 90's. Small front axle will work if bearings changed to larger inside diam, I THINK, from memory. May have to mix n match wheel spacers on the front as the SX use different than the EXC/MXC, but they all work if bearings and spacers are right.

how much do you need for those wheels and do yo know if it willfit a 98 sx250

Might need a spacer kit for the front, but rear should be fine. I have a few guys asking for wheels now, and would like to keep one set, so if anyone wants them they better hurry!

This is just for everyone, if I sell them to someone else i'm sorry, they just were ready to pay faster, because I need a bike to ride while this is the only one I have.

call me at 602-826-1718 if you want to sell them fast, if priced right ask for Mike