not a 4 stroke but still fun!

after the graphics install: rims, seat, and high bars are next. :applause:

l_38d10406dc7b24bb41b7fe63dda8958e.jpg

l_0175d5569cf0d74713ba31f7d06be588.jpg

Sweet 2 stroke!

now thats a PIT BIKE!

your 23 and riding that!

With super duper mega stiff springs and a tall seat (not the freestyler your running now) and your set.

now thats a PIT BIKE!

hell yeah! thats what im talking about! I can't wait to get a SX65 and build it up:devil:

What size engine?

yeah the seat sucks and i need higher bars. springs work great for my 150lb frame. oh its a 65 for whoever asked.

oh and this bike def. rips. i love it!

With some simple porting tricks,you can make that 65 RIP.I mean REALLY rip.My sons 65 was scary fast.I think it is possible to put an 80 cylinder on there.......I think it is from an older non powervalve 80 cc motor.

With some simple porting tricks,you can make that 65 RIP.I mean REALLY rip.My sons 65 was scary fast.I think it is possible to put an 80 cylinder on there.......I think it is from an older non powervalve 80 cc motor.

Most 65's can punch out to around 75-76cc's without much work, but to drop an actual 80cc cylinder on there would require some case boring and fab work.

maybe one day but for now, with what land i have to work with at the moment, trust me, its fast enough!

Get some action shots or video!

no its too cold and really muddy, mixed with snow so i cant play yet. dying for spring to come!!!

thats awesome man. i have an 03 cr85 i want to turn into a 2-stroke pit bike. where can i get a rear suspension similiar to a pitster pro, to accomidate an adult rather than a little kid?

I still love me some two-smokes

I'm planning on doing a 65 too. I don't know why they don't let us run 'em at pitbike races....

probably have to run it with 4 stroke 125's or something to even out the displacement. this next to a 110..........no comparison stock!