Looking for

a 125 smoker. A buddy of mine has been away from bikes for quite some time now. He is looking for a decent 125 to get his bearings back this season.

If any of yous know of one, please let me know.

Thanks

Another 125,yee-haw. Do you want help putting brakes on the 250?

Another 125,yee-haw. Do you want help putting brakes on the 250?

The brakes are fine on the 250 Bundy. :applause:

The pads are new, the disc is fine, but I think something in the lever is screwed a bit. I've adjusted it and it does not seem to do any better. Granted I can not ride it right now, but from what I see, no change.

I will also add, that I changed the fluid to be safe...not sure what the issue is really. I am a front brake person anyway, so I was not worried about it.

I will also add, that I changed the fluid to be safe...not sure what the issue is really. I am a front brake person anyway, so I was not worried about it.

I want it to be set up good to my likings for when I beat on it.

I want it to be set up good to my likings for when I beat on it.

Then you better get over here and fix your back brake. :applause:

Then you better get over here and fix your back brake. :applause:
I will ,do you need my number?I'm still in Warrenville.
I will ,do you need my number?I'm still in Warrenville.

I believe I still have it. Just let me know when you want to come turn some wrenches. :applause:

I believe I still have it. Just let me know when you want to come turn some wrenches. :banghead:

Since my mechanical skills are definitely lacking/have none :) , I'll bring the beer :cry::applause:

Since my mechanical skills are definitely lacking/have none :) , I'll bring the beer :cry::applause:
That does count as a skill.

Yumm beer I will bring mechanical skills. Just have the beer show up later cause skills go away fast.

You're hired :banghead:

Yumm beer I will bring mechanical skills. Just have the beer show up later cause skills go away fast.

You're hired too. We can all sit in the garage, making bike noises and drinking beer. Should be a fantabulous time. :applause:

Well hell...somebody has to be the boss of all these guys so count me in.

I work for beer too. :applause:

Well hell...somebody has to be the boss of all these guys so count me in.

I work for beer too. :)

I wonder how much work will actually get done then???????

Come on out. :applause:

Probably a hole lot of work!! I just don't know if I would trust anything we did to late in the night.

Probably a hole lot of work!! I just don't know if I would trust anything we did to late in the night.

I'm with you there.....So we bust ass for the first hour or so with the wrenches and then bust ass on the beer for the next 5-6 hours????

Works for me. :applause:

Husky, since you're the youngest, you bring the girls. Us "older" fellas like seeing what are other halves "used" to look like. And of course, since I won't be doing any wrenching, I volunteer to keep the girls occupied :applause:

You guys like easy girls right?

Cause thats the only kind I know.

You guys like easy girls right?

Cause thats the only kind I know.

Yes,none of us are woods riders.