adapter that threads into stock air bleeder screw for subtanks?

I have a set of subtanks. But I would like to know if there are any adapters anywhere, so that I can run my subtanks without having to drill and tap my fork caps.

I have a set of subtanks. But I would like to know if there are any adapters anywhere, so that I can run my subtanks without having to drill and tap my fork caps.

Umm...Pakistan?

And most bleed tabs can be adapted for this purpose - the tops come off and you can fit your lines into those...with a little adapting.

If not let me know and I'm sure I could find you something.

Umm...Pakistan?

And most bleed tabs can be adapted for this purpose - the tops come off and you can fit your lines into those...with a little adapting.

If not let me know and I'm sure I could find you something.

Nope didn't move. I am where I've always been.:applause:

Would you be able to explain what a bleed tab is? Are you taking about theose motion pro bleeders that screw into the bleeder hole?

You could have a machinist whip up a couple. I made my own, did'nt take long.

Nope didn't move. I am where I've always been.:applause:

Would you be able to explain what a bleed tab is? Are you taking about theose motion pro bleeders that screw into the bleeder hole?

I thought your user name was a guy that I know that lives south of me. I thought he was just making fun of being too far away from all the fun.

And yes, that's what I'm talking about. The tops come off and you can use them as adapters, but I think mxjeff575 has the better idea.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheLastByte
      I'm aware the late model 600r's and 650ls are more or less identical, but I wanted to double check before buying.
    • By Chris Kendrix
      New to dirt bike riding and need to service forks and replace fork seals. I have air bleeders buttons on my fork caps. To use the fork cap tool I'll need remove them when I tighten down the cap to the damper assembly. My question is will I have a problem with oil trying to come out the air bleed or air getting in when I have them out reassembling the damper together. Or do I need to buy oem air bleed screws.
      Thanks
    • By 7Fourteen
      Hey, got a 2014 rmz250 with SFF forks, standard springs, 1.0kg/mm in the forks, 5.5 kg/mm in the shock.
      Weighing in at a whole 155lbs without gear and running at an intermediate/B class mid to back pack pace I need this bike to become much more comfortable.
      Race Tech recommends:
      Fork: - 0.88kg/mm 
      Shock: -  5.3kg/mm 
      Race Tech appears to be a very reputable company and I apologize for questioning their knowledge but I am simply curious. For those who have used their calculator how accurate were their recommended rates.
      Fork: - 0.88kg/mm My main question for the fork is that their recommended rate seems like a drastic jump in fork spring rate. Maybe this is normal because their is only one spring up front?
      shock: - 5.4kg/mm or 5.2kg/mm are the springs available for the shock. Does one spring rate on the shock make that much of a difference? 
      Currently with 107mm race sag which is what I find comfortable on this setup, I have 52mm of static sag (Not good, Too stiff) My main question for the shock would be if there is any way to know the amount of change in static sag from one spring rate to another. (5.5 to 5.4.. would that be enough to make the static 35mm. or would a 5.2 be better)
      What is everyone running for spring rate to make the suspension bearable?
    • By NickC18
      So I emailed Factory Connection today to see what spring rate I need for the rear as I’m about 6’2” 220 lbs without gear. I also asked for a baseline front fork PSI to start at. This is what I received:
      Nicholas, 
      The spring series we made for your bike is limited when it comes to larger/stiffer rates.  
      The spring rate you need is 5.9/6.0 range. We don’t sell that over the counter as it requires special installation process.  So we can’t sell the spring “over the counter”.  It would have to be installed at our shop.  
      Fork PSI I would recommend:
      Inner 160 psi
      Outer 11 psi
      Balance 160 psi

Are they blowing smoke up my ass? What kind of ‘special installation’ could a spring take? I’ve changed and removed them before but not on a 16’ CRF before.
      Also, aren’t those psi settings for the Kawasaki KYB? I don’t think the psf2 have inner/outer/balance do they? Maybe he was having a bad day...or maybe I’m an idiot. FC’s website list there spring as ALS-0059. Can I not just order this spring and install it to set my sag correctly? Help?
    • By Nate6283
      Im currently in the process of taking apart my rear shock to replace seals. My problem is there is no valve to release the nitrogen in the shock. Should I just proceed with taking it apart? The manual only talks about disposing the rear shock and says to drill a whole in it, but that would render the shock useless. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Nate