adapter that threads into stock air bleeder screw for subtanks?

I have a set of subtanks. But I would like to know if there are any adapters anywhere, so that I can run my subtanks without having to drill and tap my fork caps.

I have a set of subtanks. But I would like to know if there are any adapters anywhere, so that I can run my subtanks without having to drill and tap my fork caps.

Umm...Pakistan?

And most bleed tabs can be adapted for this purpose - the tops come off and you can fit your lines into those...with a little adapting.

If not let me know and I'm sure I could find you something.

Umm...Pakistan?

And most bleed tabs can be adapted for this purpose - the tops come off and you can fit your lines into those...with a little adapting.

If not let me know and I'm sure I could find you something.

Nope didn't move. I am where I've always been.:applause:

Would you be able to explain what a bleed tab is? Are you taking about theose motion pro bleeders that screw into the bleeder hole?

You could have a machinist whip up a couple. I made my own, did'nt take long.

Nope didn't move. I am where I've always been.:applause:

Would you be able to explain what a bleed tab is? Are you taking about theose motion pro bleeders that screw into the bleeder hole?

I thought your user name was a guy that I know that lives south of me. I thought he was just making fun of being too far away from all the fun.

And yes, that's what I'm talking about. The tops come off and you can use them as adapters, but I think mxjeff575 has the better idea.