All Pro-Honda Oils

Does anybody know who is responsible for making the oil that is labeled Pro-Honda. I highly doubt that Honda makes it and I figure that I can get the oil cheaper if I can get it from the supplier. They are all probably made by the same manufacturer but the oils I am most interested in is the HP4M(Engine) and the HP4(Tranny). Anybody know?

Does anybody know who is responsible for making the oil that is labeled Pro-Honda. I highly doubt that Honda makes it and I figure that I can get the oil cheaper if I can get it from the supplier. They are all probably made by the same manufacturer but the oils I am most interested in is the HP4M(Engine) and the HP4(Tranny). Anybody know?

mobil

mobil

im not doubting you, but where did u get that from? the only reason i ask is because the guys at one dealer say its castrol and the guys at another shop say valvoline or something.

It depends on who is under contract to produce it right now. Could be Valvoline this week and Mobil the next.

im not doubting you, but where did u get that from? the only reason i ask is because the guys at one dealer say its castrol and the guys at another shop say valvoline or something.

valvoline and castrol are mobil:excuseme: