I've officially reached my limit

After a day of watching supercross, playing MX vs. ATV Untamed (PS2) and reading MX magazines, I can't take it anymore!

I NEED TO RIDE!:applause:

It would be one thing if my bike was torn down and I couldn't go on the drop of a hat, but the bike is just sitting there ready to rock...even the tires are new!

I think I'll have to order some gear or a helmet (or both) this week...

yeah, i am climbing the walls too.

Maybe a snowmobile would help.

Maybe a snowmobile would help.

This is really the first year in my area where we has enough snow to be able to ride them.

We had 10 inches or so on the ground.. Last night- today another 5-6.... In our area we average 26" a year..

I think we are around 45" now and spring is what a month away....:cry::banghead: ... :applause: ... thank godness we have a quadtard to ride around our property. I even got that stuck the other day in a field.. ...:)

Nick

LOL there is always indoor stuff? hey just keep an eye on southern IL they are running 20 degrees warmer then we are many times this winter. the 500 is just about ready...... :applause:

I officially reached my limit about 1 1/2 years ago. I started woods riding and ride all year long. Not only in prime conditons but also in the rain, sleet, snow, dust, and heat.

*Tip* Save that gear $$$ and use it to drive down to TN or GA. Take a buddy with you and have a weekend full of riding. This weekend we went to northern TN. It was 62* and perfect soil conditions.

This was Saturday in TN.

100_2047.jpg

This was Jan. 19th in GA. The day before it was 50* and perfect riding conditions. It rarely snows in GA.

100_1947.jpg

There's some of the best riding down south.

Fletchman, I totally agree. Me and my buddy drove 370 miles to Windrock in TN this weekend. We got out of the snow and it was beautiful outside down there. It was in the 40's at night and 50's during the day. We had a great time. Windrock is an AWESOME place. Nothing like riding through the mountains. If anyone ever wants to take a trip LET ME KNOW! I would be down to go!

2-16-08010.jpg

I know how you feel. WATERMAN. Not the greatest place to ride...but a place to ride

Fletchman, I totally agree. Me and my buddy drove 370 miles to Windrock in TN this weekend. We got out of the snow and it was beautiful outside down there. It was in the 40's at night and 50's during the day. We had a great time. Windrock is an AWESOME place. Nothing like riding through the mountains. If anyone ever wants to take a trip LET ME KNOW! I would be down to go!

I haven't been to Windrock yet. Looks cool!

I don't know, indoors really isn't my thing. No offense trackman, but I'm not even a big fan of Megacross, but it's so damn close!

I'll just keep doing imaginery laps in my head around Buffalo's sand track/Walnut/Byron until I can finally get out for real :applause:

hell i am not a 'big' fan of megacross, lol it's my job..........but with all the people i talk to doing the indoor stuff it's at least an option. no replacement for outdoor mx for sure. well maybe HS when get to be old. :applause:

Wardy ,

How in the world can the 500 not be ready , it is freakin brand new - LOL

here is to some warm weather somewhere close

suspension, tires, plastic,chain, grease the stuff, and it's "ready". its completely apart right now. :applause:

I replace all the factory stuff, putting on "my" stuff. Then when I turn it back in I put it back to "stock" and they have less to do when they sell it.

spoiled aint i.

:)

I don't know, indoors really isn't my thing. No offense trackman, but I'm not even a big fan of Megacross, but it's so damn close!

I'll just keep doing imaginery laps in my head around Buffalo's sand track/Walnut/Byron until I can finally get out for real :applause:

You know when I quit for 5 years, I still remembered all the tracks (byron, BR, joliet) and would do laps in my head if I missed riding. When I finally got a new bike, it took me a day or so to get back in the game even after being on a new bike. I didn't lose much speed if any and progressed a fair amount in a short period of time. I think watching old videos of myself, watching supercorss and remembering what I did wrong back then has helped me become a better rider.

suspension, tires, plastic,chain, grease the stuff, and it's "ready". its completely apart right now. :)

I replace all the factory stuff, putting on "my" stuff. Then when I turn it back in I put it back to "stock" and they have less to do when they sell it.

spoiled aint i.

:cry:

So what your saying is, you make a brand new bike look like a ragged out HS machine.......Than when you get rid of it, you make a ragged out HS machine look like a brand new bike:eek:

LOL :applause:

well i am not so sure it looks "ragged" to start the season....but once the season is over, or (2) then it looks all pretty again for resale. HEY with the exception of a few people I know, it's now how fast you LOOK, it's actually how fast you GO.

of course i will NOT say any names, but we know who we are.

:applause:

:applause:

I FINALLY can see some dirt and then it snowed again. Luckly today it was 45 so that helps alittle

Who wants to move with me? I am thinkin texas or maybe florida. I am done with this state and everything in it! Argh!!!!!!!!