Pro Circuit or FMF Fatty????

I seriously doubt you'll notice any difference between either pipe - even if you rode two identical bikes "back to back" with each pipe on them. Although not an RM, I had an FMF Gnarly on my RMX and really liked it. Very good low-end AND good top end. Not sure if this is an important consideration to you, but the Gnarly is a much (physically) stronger pipe than the stock RM's, so it will withstand a few "hits" without incurring dents. It also has a nice (to me) shiny surface finish. I have no experience with the PC, so cannot say anything about it's strength, but both pipes have excellent reputations amongst off-roaders. Go with the one your dealer can get and/or has the best price.

from my experiance the fmf is the way to go on a stock motor.

w/the pc i didnt like the way it ran,real pipey like a 125(according to willy musgrave-former mxa test rider- the pc really likes a ported cylinder)

i find the bills pipe the same way(btw)i have a bills p&s for sale.

i like the stock pipe w/vforce cage the best so far.

Gday all,

Thanks for the comments but I have been told that Doma Pipes are the best system for RM's. Used by Pichon and Strijbos in Europe. Has anyone out there fitted this system or heard similar reviews??? Or know where to purchase???

Cheers

Toolboy

Thanks Bruce, i sent you an email.

w/the pc i didnt like the way it ran,real pipey like a 125(according to willy musgrave-former mxa test rider- the pc really likes a ported cylinder)

check the for sale section.

i too have a rm250 06 model. i ride with all my 450 buddies and i would like to fit a pipe as mine is dented pretty bad. would a fmf/pc/doma pipe give it enough hp gain to match them diesels? and where can i get a bash/glide plate for it please. i dont mind ordering it from usa as our $ is good at the moment..( aussie) cheers guys and god speed the 2smokes

Hey Rob,...where in Aus are you??? Im in Alice Springs..

A pipe alone will not catch a 450, you need all the engine mods you can think of and then you still have to be able to hang to your 2 stroke...

I have been given a ported cylinder for my 07 250 and that has improved the mid range but it is still a stock bike. I was looking for a pipe that would help the mid/top end some more, so asked the question. The mate who gave me the cylinder has said he ran a Doma and wow the bike hauled. Doma is not an easy sytem to find and $$$$$$$$$$$$. I like the stock system at the moment and yeah with our Aussie dollar doing so well i may go the way of PC ???

Undecided

Toolboy

check the for sale section.

You know, you could have sold that bills pipe and silencer 2 weeks ago if you would ever check your emails. I sent you two emails asking for pictures.

Hey Rob, i spent 11 years in Port Hedalnd and lived 1 year in Mandurah. Stopped in Bunbury many times,,,wow it has changed since the first time i rode through town on a GSXZ750 in 87 on the coastal road back then and then came through again in 2000 on the way to Yallingup.

Have fun on your RM.

Toolboy

Thanks,,,I had heard that DEP was a good system and i am looking around.

My mate has an 03 with a Fatty system and i fitted that to my bike but wasnt to impressed, my stock system gave me better mid range, the fatty just made the bike sound tinny.

Is there a difference between an 03 FMF pipe and an 07 ?????

Thanks

Tooloboy