Where The Heck Is Hepler?

Supercross

what is up with Hepler? nobody has said anything. is he injured? loose his ride? got lost? got milk? i have not heard a thing:confused: .

he got hurt, i forgot what it was but i want to say collarbone?

it was his thumb. expect him back within 5 weeks

i was disappointed when he left suzuki but i'm sure they're glad he decided not to stay.....he's damn fast but he can't seem to ride more than a couple of months before he knocks himself silly....

my bad...

yeah that is a total bummer. i was hoping that he would do well this year. same with langston a little disappointing for sure.

I just watched the Transworld Mx Movie "Why" and its got a Interview/Segment about Hepler...

I bet he will make a Jump to GNCC or WORCS...its his goal (after MX)..Soon next couple of Years

watch the Movie and you will see why...he is Fassssst in the woods

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jetfuel
      I gotta say i was pulling for him. 

• By GoRide2
      Yep. The most talented rider in the 250 and the most skilled at SX. 

Has a goofy trainer though 
    • By Caycee Justus
      I had a gsx-s750 and got rid of it and picked up a 2015 drz400sm this week. It's used and the last guy put knobbies on it. I'm switching back to Michelin power 2ct. stock tire size is 140/70. The current tires are 150/70. I was looking at running 160/60. Anyone know if this would be a problem? I'm just getting into the supermoto life so any other general suggestions would be great. Thanks! 
    • By KTMRider4Life
      Is this the week KTM makes it 1,2,3 I  the points? Marv is 4 and Bagget 5 points bank of Seely. 

How big of a mudhole did Osborne stomp into the competition this week?