White Bros Aluminum Pro

How is the white bros pipe on an 08 kx250f?

My friend has one on a honda and it sounds and looks sweet.

I'm just wondering if they would be any good on a kx250f?

I'm looking for low-mid gains. but i want the top end it has right now.

What happened to the contract you signed with yoshi?

Well, im still with them. But i don't really want one of there pipes :applause:

I didn't send in the contract signed, just digitally signed, so ehh..

be careful with that

be careful with that

Well im not one of their serious racers, only a beginner racer sooo its not too bad ;D

Didn't you say you had a fmf 4.1?

How is that?

I Have The Titanium Powercore.... But I Did It At The Same Time As A Gearing Change So I Cant Speak As To The Sole Results Of The Pipe

yeah, I'm still really,really,really, happy with my Bills pipe, I know there suzuki guys over there but, the bike rips down low and through the mid and I hardly lost any over rev!!!!! I also changed the gearing on mine as well so the result was a little more apparent.

yeah, I'm still really,really,really, happy with my Bills pipe, I know there suzuki guys over there but, the bike rips down low and through the mid and I hardly lost any over rev!!!!! I also changed the gearing on mine as well so the result was a little more apparent.

Give me a link to bills pipe site or something?

;D

How is the white bros pipe on an 08 kx250f?

My friend has one on a honda and it sounds and looks sweet.

I'm just wondering if they would be any good on a kx250f?

I'm looking for low-mid gains. but i want the top end it has right now.

White Bros went out of business (their distributor and exhaust business). Vance and Hines now handles their off-road exhaust. Saw them this weekend at the dealer show.

White Bros went out of business (their distributor and exhaust business). Vance and Hines now handles their off-road exhaust. Saw them this weekend at the dealer show.

:applause:

Sooo what's gonna happen with the exhausts already out there?

Like on btosports, etc.

theyll just be sold out as is... how is V and H labeling the exhaust?

That sucks to hear wb is out of biz, I liked their products.

Nice exhaust systems, sweet pegs, and the funny look my black friends gave me when I wore a WB t-shirt. They had really nice engine work, and sick talon/excell wheels, I was hoping they would ditch the yamaha's and focus on the kawi's. I'm sad to see them go, if what you say is true.

That sucks to hear wb is out of biz, I liked their products.

Nice exhaust systems, sweet pegs, and the funny look my black friends gave me when I wore a WB t-shirt. They had really nice engine work, and sick talon/excell wheels, I was hoping they would ditch the yamaha's and focus on the kawi's. I'm sad to see them go, if what you say is true.

WB's name used to be WP for White Power. They had to change the name for reasons like that. I guess it still doesnt work for some. White will always be a dirty word for haters.

no, two different companies. WP is a european suspension company who makes shocks and forks for most all ktm bikes, and other euro bikes too. Similar to KYB or SHOWA as the Jap counter part. WB is a american company based out of california who makes parts and does service and hosts a race series of there own, and have had many top ama riders in the past, reed, langston... Quality products with nice style.

Does Vance and Hines plan to produce db exhausts in the near future? I am excited to see them if they are.

theyll just be sold out as is... how is V and H labeling the exhaust?

The one I saw at the show just had a Vance and Hines logo instead of WB. From MPN.

Rumors that White Bros. was shutting down were confirmed when word came that drag racing legend-turned exhaust guru Terry Vance was taking over the pipe product pipeline and moving the tube benders and off-road branding from White Brothers in Yorba Linda to the Vance & Hines facility in Santa Fe Springs, California.

Vance had plenty of explaining to do at both the V-Twin show and the Dealer Expo, but for all intents and purposes, the White Bros. name is off the market. "I want to assure all White Brothers customers and dealers that despite the name change, they will receive our full support," stresses Vance.

"White Brothers technical and customer service staff will continue to serve all current and future business for the motocross and ATV markets," he says. "And now with the Vance & Hines name, you will continue to see growth and development of quality performance products that lead these enthusiast-driven markets."