klx 110 motor in kx 60 frame???????

i am lookin for any input on this i have a brand new 08 klx 110 with BBR160 kit and i am looking for what to do for susp... i want to know has anyone put the 110 motor in a kx65 frame

If you were looking to race (KLX 110 Motor in a KX 65 Frame) it It would not be allowed in any Pit Bike classes

Frame needs to be Open Cradle

But good news...all the Kx 65 suspension fits on a KLX 110 frame...:applause:

Complete rear suspension with just a bit of modification to the frame for the Upper shock mount

I'm have the same problem i have two horizontal style engines and a rolling kx 65 chassis. is it possible to make it a cradle frame? Cutting out the front section then put support on the main frame and make engine mounts?

I'm have the same problem i have two horizontal style engines and a rolling kx 65 chassis. is it possible to make it a cradle frame? Cutting out the front section then put support on the main frame and make engine mounts?

Yes its possible to make a cradle set-up

actually 4 years ago Kenny Johnson (SANO) Famed took a KTM 65 roller and installed a DOHC CRf50 motor (124cc)

It has been done..

But why not go the other route (less work) and take the suspension off the KX 65 and put it on the KLX frame it will all work....Forks & swingarm,shock, brakes...everything

So how does the linkage work???

thanks guys !!!!

So how does the linkage work???

all thats needed it to fabricate a Upper Frame mount (correct angle) ive seen it a few times over on Planet Minis....it looks trick!!

I know it would be easier but i dont have aklx frame. Are there cheap frames for sale? I have ssr B-2 frame but that wouldnt work i assume.

I know it would be easier but i dont have aklx frame. Are there cheap frames for sale? I have ssr B-2 frame but that wouldnt work i assume.

lot of frames and all the rest of the parts you need try BBR or in the KLX 110 section for the guys that upgraded to aftermarket frames