winter project finished!

just finished my 125. i rebuilt my transmission 2nd and 3rd gear, wiseco topend, excels, renthal chain sprocket, devol radiator guards. new front tire. i have more pics but there on my other comp. enjoy. excuse my garage lol

P1010142.jpg

P1010144.jpg

P1010143-1.jpg

P1010146.jpg

Looks nice! Wow that is one short silencer.

lookin good, hope everything goes good on break-in!

Good job!:applause: Looks like a lot of fun waiting to happen. Wish I had that much space in my garage...:)

lookin good, hope everything goes good on break-in!

there are so many break ins. which do you perfer? i was thinking the idle, but then im hearing to put a load on the pistion to seat the rings. i seated the rings by kicking the bike 50 times without the spark plug in. isnt breaking in or heat cycleing to strengthen the piston skirt? im so confused lol

Looks good....one thing sticks out though. Im looking around and not seeing a single beer can in any pic, it leads me to believe a shop did all the work and the photos are staged! Or maybe you just recycle, because I know its impossible to work on a bike without beer!

Looks good....one thing sticks out though. Im looking around and not seeing a single beer can in any pic, it leads me to believe a shop did all the work and the photos are staged! Or maybe you just recycle, because I know its impossible to work on a bike without beer!

im 16. i drink but my parents dont know it lol

here is the method that quite a few use on tt, I personally will use this method on my next rebuild http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

AMEN. Thats how I broke in my bike, and it's still running mint as ever. Valves are perfect, engine is perfect. I highly recommend this break-in method.

It would look good with pre-prints.

sick bike

here is the method that quite a few use on tt, I personally will use this method on my next rebuild http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm
AMEN. Thats how I broke in my bike, and it's still running mint as ever. Valves are perfect, engine is perfect. I highly recommend this break-in method.

yamaha, DON'T USE this method. This is for 4-strokes, not 2-strokes. This is not a good idea on a 2-stroke. Also, what kind of piston did you put in it?

Take it out in the driveway for final pics. We don't want to see your messy garage.

yamaha, DON'T USE this method. This is for 4-strokes, not 2-strokes. This is not a good idea on a 2-stroke. Also, what kind of piston did you put in it?

wiseco piston

wiseco piston

okay, make sure you always let it warm up fully. Otherwise you are risking a cold seizure. They are great pistons though.:applause: