simple way to change leak jet?

I went to change out the leak jet only to find that I can't just simply loosen the band clamps & tilt the carb to the side. Anyone know of simple wat to get the carb out partially without removing the cables & hoses?

You'll spend more time trying to get acess to the bowl screws then it takes to do it the right way.

remove the seat, tank, sub frame bolts and flip it on top of the bars, remove the shock and you can access anything on the carb, one of the many joys of owning a 4stroke.

Funny thing , I just bought a CR250 that was converted to a woods bike.

I changed the clip position in about 3 minutes...what a treat!

Remove the seat and tank and losen the front and rear clamps on carb and tilt the top of carb to right so you can get at the bottom of carb. nuch easier then taken sub frame off etc

Remove the seat and tank and losen the front and rear clamps on carb and tilt the top of carb to right so you can get at the bottom of carb. nuch easier then taken sub frame off etc

Funny how that doesn't work for me. When I rotate it, I still can't get to float bowl screws at the farside because the carb hits the frame and won't rotate any more. I have to lift the subframe.

I was able to get the bowl off my 2007. I had to rotate/twist/pull, but it came off and went back on w/o removing anything.