best riding day of the year

went to a buddies house today to go riding in and around vancouver and was really suprised how good the dirt is today. we put on about 40 miles of tight single track, some motocross, and a little bit of grass field---100_3366.jpg---100_3344.jpg---000_0424.jpg---100_3360.jpg---100_3378.jpg---100_3377.jpg---100_3376.jpg---the adventure continues tommorrow, anyone wanna ride?

40 miles total

Ahhh, I thought he had been really busy cutting trail...

i talked john off the mountain and we are going riding today.

No way!!!

I have been trying to get him to go to Gifford with me for 2 years. ? I can't remember the last time I got him to come down off the hill, probably Starvation ridge in June of 05.

Have fun, I'll be staring at my computer all day. :applause:

Later,

OK, I know and have rode with Jake, I have corresponded with trackmaster... and nether of you fools invited me to this cool looking track. I promise to play nice. ?

Jake, is that the stuff we rode a few weeks ago or is this more super secret stuff in my neck of the woods I don't know about. :applause:

Got to ride Eddyville yesterday and ejoyed it even though the ground was frozen ruts under 2"-8" of sloppy sticky mud.

I was the lesser rider yesterday as Steve pounded 25 laps though the frozen muck and I could only muster 5-6 laps.:applause:

Thanks Steve!