Bills pipes?

Hello, I'm new to this site. I have a 07 RMZ 250, I need some more top end power and everybody seems to say exhaust is a good way to wake up the 250's motor. I was first inclined to go with the yoshi, but now I'm second guessing myself. Any info on Bills would be greatly appreciated, I don't know much about them besides they are supposedly cheaper. I can't even find one on the internet. I've tried ebay, and even on the bills site they only list the DRZ under four stoke. I guess if anything I'll try calling them tomorrow. Sometimes you just have to speak with a real human. wierd.

Oh and it would be cool if anyone has any other suggestions for exhaust on this bike. Thanks.

I have tested the bills vs the FMF system. The Bills runs well, but it is poorly made. The Muffler was only 1/2 packed when new and melted my side plate because of that. The mid pipe rubs on the shock spring, I had to correct that. I got it cheap off e-bay, it runs OK but???

I perfer the FMF 4.1 W megabomb. Also a great runing combo is the the FMF 4.1 with the stock header, this works even better with(some) aftermarket cams as it helps bring back some of the low end power. The megabomb works well with stock cams and for riders that perfer less hit on the bottom, it has good torque,is quieter, but is smoother than the 4.1 and stock RMZ head pipe.

The bills head pipe is made of stainless, and thats fine, but it's for all intents a copy of the stock RMZ ti head pipe. So? the stock RMZ head pipe and just the FMF 4.1 muffler performs better than the Bills full system. It's also lighter if your into that.

So? if your on a budget? Get just the FMF 4.1 muffler, use the stock head pipe and you have as good a system as anything on the market.

I run the Pro Circuit Ti4 Sytem on mine. Awesome power changes, great sounds but kinda loud. Strong, reliable pipe which works well,ebay sells them cheap. Unfortunatly i paid full price for mine:ride:

got my procircuit ti system off ebay for 430 shipped

thanks, i'll take your word for it on the Bills if its bad quality. i'm planning on keeping my stock header anyway so I guess i'll decide between the FMF and the PC slip ons.

i just got a fmf ti powercore for $280 from motosport.com free shipping!!!

i would definatly look into a FMF, they are sick pipes with great power increases!

FMF is having cracking problems... Ive had to send a few back to FMF. They are atleast recognizing the problem for dealers and exchanging for free. Go with the yosh or dr.d. I have a Yosh on my 08 and love it. its a little loud but no where near the PC. the DR.D is built VERY well, but it didnt have the seat of the pants fast feel that the yosh did. just my opinion...

I have tested the bills vs the FMF system. The Bills runs well, but it is poorly made. The Muffler was only 1/2 packed when new and melted my side plate because of that. The mid pipe rubs on the shock spring, I had to correct that. I got it cheap off e-bay, it runs OK but???

I perfer the FMF 4.1 W megabomb. Also a great runing combo is the the FMF 4.1 with the stock header, this works even better with(some) aftermarket cams as it helps bring back some of the low end power. The megabomb works well with stock cams and for riders that perfer less hit on the bottom, it has good torque,is quieter, but is smoother than the 4.1 and stock RMZ head pipe.

The bills head pipe is made of stainless, and thats fine, but it's for all intents a copy of the stock RMZ ti head pipe. So? the stock RMZ head pipe and just the FMF 4.1 muffler performs better than the Bills full system. It's also lighter if your into that.

So? if your on a budget? Get just the FMF 4.1 muffler, use the stock head pipe and you have as good a system as anything on the market.

Actually, Bill's Pipes has redesigned their 2008 RMZ exhaust systems for both the 250 and 450 4-strokes. New header flange design, new mid pipe that is separate from the header and the muffler so it it now a 3 piece system instead of 2 piece. The results are an easy fit with plenty of flex for installation and no stress to the can rivets like before. Bill's has done their homework and makes one of the best exhaust systems for the new Suzuki's. And the headpipe is no where near close to the stock head pipe!

Actually, Bill's Pipes has redesigned their 2008 RMZ exhaust systems for both the 250 and 450 4-strokes. New header flange design, new mid pipe that is separate from the header and the muffler so it it now a 3 piece system instead of 2 piece. The results are an easy fit with plenty of flex for installation and no stress to the can rivets like before. Bill's has done their homework and makes one of the best exhaust systems for the new Suzuki's. And the headpipe is no where near close to the stock head pipe!

I can only comment on the Bills 07 pipe, if you get a chance can you post a PIC of the new 08 pipe?