Goast rider- holy poo this guy has balls

ok so this isn't dirt bikes but i thought you guys would appreciate this guys skill and balls

heres a vidio 1 of the many vidios found on u tube about GR

half of you probly alredy know who gostrider is but for those of you that dont take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud_gXPCMUDw&NR=1

cheers

Luke

That guy is nut and a F**King idiot, those are the guys that make us pay big bucks on insurance, kill inocent people and get politicians to try and ban bikes. When i was 18yrs old i used to look up to strokes like that, now im 41 and have to say what the F**K!

regardless of how much of an idiot he may be, you have got to respect somone with the balls and talent to ride like that.

for your security, he's in sweeden not the U.S so you don't have to worry about him killing you..

The guy with the camera on his bike was hitting almost 300kph, which is ~186mph..... On crowded streets with a bunch of cars..... And that guy still flew past him like nothing.... What retards.

That windblast must be ungodly... I don't even really understand how he hangs on, let lone sticks that thing up on one wheel. :applause:

He is crazy, and i dont think what he does is clever, but i still watch it and konw quite abit about the guy.

He is the most wanted rider in sweden and even though the police know who he is, they cannot convict him due to a lack of evidence!

He Holds the world record for the fastest wheelie. (207 MPH)

He's a damn good rider thats for sure. I also got the see one of his turbo busa's up close, man that thing was crazy!

I should also point out ,he is not a punk kid but a middle age white collar desk job type in his everyday life. I forget his real name but yes he is well known in sweden.

Until they catch him and take off his helmet they cannot prove it's him.

Sure it is dangerious and stupid but I cant say I didnt do things simular to that when I was 15-well till my first kid was born. I still wanna go fast but 100 is pretty dang fast at my age and status.

He is a legend in europe, but the last 2 year's we don't hear nothing from him, so.......

He may be a legend to some. If he slows down a little he will be known as an organ donor to many. Public hiways are no place for stupidity like this.

I think it's pretty awesome, i've watched most of his vids.

He's badass. lol

Nuts for sure, but stupid in the same respect.

It was rumored that he died a couple years ago and others have said it was a group of stunt riders on the same bikes in the same gear

The guy is an idiot for sure. that riding should be reserved for tracks for everyone's safety. On the other hand that 500hp busa is a nasty machine. I have never seen a bike lift the front tire as effortlessly as that thing. It looks like if your hand is on the throttle the front tire is off the ground.

As stupid as that guy, it's pretty freaking entertaining to watch his videos. That bike is a beast!

I admire the guy. I've watched most of his videos and clips and it's amazing. I hope he keeps making the vids and never gets caught.

Craigus

Yeah I thought it was pretty cool until he took it to the streets. Good way to guarantee getting yourself killed, he is risking other peoples lives for ones selfish actions. Flat out stupid and If I see another video titled ghostrider I'm passing it up. Watching these morons only supports their actions.

never heard of gost or goast rider but ya ghostrider is crazy

I got interested in street bikes only after seeing gr in "the final ride". What he does is bananas and I know it isn't in the cards for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By doniton2
      anybody running the gut buster 24 this weekend? It looks to be a good ol mud race.  http://www.thegutbuster24.com
    • By Bryan Bosch

Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Star battles Through All-New Format Hell’s Gate to Finish Second
      February 11, 2018 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Graham Jarvis has earned a strong second place at the 2018 Hell’s Gate extreme enduro. With an all-new format for this year, concluding in a 20-minute sprint race, the event posed a fresh challenge for the five-time winner.
      For the first time ever, the event kicked off with a Prologue race on the Friday night. Designed to set the starting order for Saturday’s race, the Prologue was an endurocross style event held close to the hosting Il Ciocco Hotel. Although it provided a great spectacle for the fans, the race results were eventually scrapped due to issues with the course.
      Saturday’s heat race went well for Jarvis. An expert at managing his pace, the Brit did exactly what he had to do over the five-laps, finishing fourth aboard his Husqvarna FE 250 in the cold conditions of the Tuscan hills. The position gave him a good start for the night race, which saw riders set off at 3.30pm for a tough three-hour multi-lap event.
      At the conclusion of the night race, the top-10 riders were given a 15-minute break before contesting the new 20-minute endurocross in the arena area of the venue. In freezing conditions, the riders fought bar-to-bar in front of the record-crowd of spectators to decide the overall winner. With the final results calculated on the sum of the previous legs, Jarvis was announced as runner-up, just a few minutes behind eventual winner Mario Roman.
      Graham Jarvis: “I really enjoyed the racing today, I always do here at Hell’s Gate. It’s been a tough couple of days and I’m still getting used to riding the 4-stroke, but the bike has been absolutely faultless over the entire weekend. It has been pretty close between the top-four all day and it’s all come down to the final 20-minute race off. It would have been nice to take my sixth win at the event, but I’m happy with second.”
      Results – Hells Gate 2018
      1. Mario Roman (Sherco) 3:06:03
      2. Graham Jarvis (Husqvarna) 3:08:57
      3. Travis Teasdale (Beta) 3:12:45
      4. Diego Nicoletti (Husqvarna) 3:32:14
      5. Sonny Goggia (KTM) 3:39:26
      6. Michele Bosi (Beta) 3:46:15

Husqvarna Motorcycles North America, Inc.
      Husqvarna has continued to expand its professional race team to compete in AMA Supercross, AMA Pro Motocross, AMA National Enduro, GNCC, AMA EnduroCross, and AMA National Hare & Hound championships. Husqvarna team riders are competing aboard Husqvarna FC 450, FC 350, FC 250, FE 350, TC 250 and TE 300 models.
      Rockstar Energy Drink
      Rockstar Energy Drink is designed for those who lead active lifestyles – from Athletes to Rockstars. Available in over 20 flavors at convenience and grocery outlets in over 30 countries, Rockstar supports the Rockstar lifestyle across the globe through Action Sports, Motor Sports, and Live Music. For more information visit: www.RockstarEnergy.com
      Source: Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH

• By deanmellor
      My top end went on m 98 cr 125, the needle bearing clip came out and broke apart and shrapnel got everywhere and blew it up. I cleaned out the top end and washed out the crank with the bike upside down. the bike starts up great and seems to run fine but im getting a weird di-di-di-di-di-di-di noise coming from the motor. i tried adjust the power valve and tightening everything but the noise is still there. Here is a link to a video where you can hear the sound. It gets louder as rpm's get higher and at really low rpm barely idling it goes away. I am pretty new to bikes and 2 strokes so any help would be appreciated.
      https://youtu.be/msfU8WCXg8E
    • By RidingWithStyle
      In need of Cycra Handguards (probends) for my bike. Need 1 1/8 clamp size for renthal twinwalls. Message me if you have any for sale at a good price! 
    • By Baja Designs
      Hello CRF450R Owners,
      Bailey here with Baja Designs.  We recognize ThumperTalk as one of the go-to sources for information on the CRF450R and we receive emails daily regarding the best inexpensive light setup or purchasing the B1K setup ran by Ox Motorsports.  We would like this thread to be a General Discussion area for members and guests to discuss Dual Sport Kits (DSK), Lights, and Lighting Acessories based upon stock and modified charging systems.  Please Post up if you have any questions or comments CRF450R related! 
      www.bajadesigns.com