Hello from Norway!!

Just bought a 05 TC510 and started checking out this forum, great posts and friendly replies! Haven`t ridden my bike yet, because there is still almost a meter of snow outside. Looking forward to seeing new interesting posts on this forum and check out all the previous Husky threads on this forum!

Welcome! So, you don't put studs in and wade through the snow?

We are waiting as well.

What kind of terrain do you ride?

Weclcome to the group. Always nice to have another viking on board. Can't wait to start hearing some of the ride reports from the great north.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the new bike!!

There's a couple of Norway husky owners on Thumpertalk..keep an eye out.

Were in Norway are you located? My family on my mom's side is from the Bergen area.:applause:

A new bike during the winter with snow on the ground sure makes for a loooong winter! Good luck with the new ride!! :)

I am from Norway. Drive a Husqvarna SM 510R 06 model :applause: I'm enormous satisfied with my bike! Purchased my bike 2 weeks ago. 11 degrees Celsius here i Tønsberg! Driven 15 mils now :)

Just bought a 05 TC510 and started checking out this forum, great posts and friendly replies! Haven`t ridden my bike yet, because there is still almost a meter of snow outside. Looking forward to seeing new interesting posts on this forum and check out all the previous Husky threads on this forum!
I am from Norway. Drive a Husqvarna SM 510R 06 model :) I'm enormous satisfied with my bike! Purchased my bike 2 weeks ago. 11 degrees Celsius here i Tønsberg! Driven 15 mils now :cry:

Welcome!

:applause:

Due to the strict regulations on riding/driving outside the areas designated for motocross etc I will do most of my riding in a ski-resort where my father works. Steep hills and quite a few places where I can get the wheels of the ground! The ski resort resides in Geilo, a small place 250km west of Oslo and 250km east of Norways second largest city, Bergen

Due to the strict regulations on riding/driving outside the areas designated for motocross etc I will do most of my riding in a ski-resort where my father works. Steep hills and quite a few places where I can get the wheels of the ground! The ski resort resides in Geilo, a small place 250km west of Oslo and 250km east of Norways second largest city, Bergen

Ski resorts & golf courses are my favorite places to ride:ride: