Dusty Klatt

Supercross

Just wanted to say that I for one am glad to see that Dusty was back out racing on sat night. He was the first name i learned in motocross after taking my kids to a race at sand del lee race track in the 2006 nationals. I always look forward to seeing how one of our canadian boys make out.

I think his name sounds funny!! Sounds like an old worn out pu$$

I shouldn't have said that........

i think his name sound cool

is he racing supercross in the US now or what, i havent seen him in the CMRC races this year

He is racing ama supercross on a cernics kaw. 450. His first race was in houston due to injuries earlier in the year.

Im not trying to pump him up as something special, Im just happy to see that there are a few canadians who can at least get a chance to compete with the best.

Dusty Klatt is the man! He can ride pretty damn fast in the Canadian nationals :applause:

hahahahaha

I shouldn't laugh but I cant help it.

i think his name sound cool

is he racing supercross in the US now or what, i havent seen him in the CMRC races this year

According to the new MXP, he is doing the AMA SX on the Cernic's 450 and the is returning to the Canadian MX series in MX1 this year to recapture his #1. In the interview he says he expects to be competitive & win.

realistically, I think he may improve his results(ama supercross) from his last year, when he was on the yam 250f, but Win??? He definitly has a good chance to win the canadian outdoor nationals this summer though.

I believe he was referring to the Canadian Nationals when talking about wanting to win. He isn't delusional.

Yeah, I guess I read it too fast and misinterpreted.

"Dude, I heard you were trying to hook it up with Leticia Kline...she's got a dusty klatt man better wear your jimi hat."

Just trying it out in a sentence. :)

On a side note I like the kid. I'm looking forward to seeing him back at the Canadian Nationals this summer (next winter by the time I get to watch them :applause: ). I loved watching him and JSR mix it up.

Also, just thought I'd throw in some info about Dusty and SX so far this season. He says he is at 80% tops, still struggling a little bit with the collarbone. Look for him to get faster and stronger each week.

I laughed a couple of times!:applause:

I laughed a couple of times!:applause:

my wife & kids are looking at me like i'm crazy because I keep chuckling

my wife & kids are looking at me like i'm crazy because I keep chuckling

I didn't quite get it at first, then as I was at work in the middle of a discussion with a coworker I realized the humor in his statement and began laughing for what appeared (to my coworker) to be for no reason.

I'm sorry guys...........

And I've been tryin real hard not to use it in a sentence.

I'm sorry guys...........

And I've been tryin real hard not to use it in a sentence.

Are you kidding? I've been trying to use it in every sentence!:applause: