Sign in to follow this  

Picture of my ride yesterday

I went for a ride up Iron Mountain, this is the north mountain in Vegas and took a couple of snapshots. You can see the strip in the background in a couple of the shots.

DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0272.jpg

DSCN0273.jpg

DSCN0275.jpg

DSCN0278.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg

DSCN0283.jpg

DSCN0285.jpg

DSCN0286.jpg

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0295.jpg

DSCN0296.jpg

DSCN0302.jpg

DSCN0303.jpg

DSCN0307.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0313.jpg

DSCN0321.jpg

Looks like a fun ride...You can really open up the throttle over their..:applause: .

great pics.. you can see the nice brown cloud hanging over vegas.. It's nice to get out in the open desert..

Did you get dizzy up there

looks like a lot of fun, I miss going off road :)

No dizzyness, just alot of ear popping!:applause:

Hmmm... never seen a red DRZ before...

:applause:

Great pics, man... what a beautiful blue sky. What's the weather like there this time of year?

Hmmm... never seen a red DRZ before...

:applause:

Great pics, man... what a beautiful blue sky. What's the weather like there this time of year?

I took my pit CRF150F out:busted: , that little bad boy handled everything I threw at it.

Weather was perfect 70's:p , but needed lots water no doubt.

Is that out by the "Yucca forrest"? I was out in some national area in north vegas once where you had to sign in when you went out there. Is this it?:applause:

Oh man, You SUCK!

I am SO jealous. even if it did get warm enough to ride there is so much salt on the roads I wouldn't do it. I don't even want to think about the half frozen muck where the trails should be. I can't wait until spring has sprung.

Thanks for posting those pics. Looks like you had an awesome ride.

Is that out by the "Yucca forrest"? I was out in some national area in north vegas once where you had to sign in when you went out there. Is this it?:applause:

Im not sure about that, another great place to ride is Apex ,down the street from the LV Motor speedway.

awesome pics and terrain. looks like the sm might be able to handle that fire road :applause:

Lots a loose, deep gravel, at least 3 or 4th most of the time to stay up or wash out!