Happy Monday or Things I’ve Learned Today

My puppy's twist flavor bone looked more like a chewed up soggy tampon in the dark and I startled and grossed myself out, then I remembered that would be impossible.

happy monday to me. I stepped on it.

this reminds me, on Shalentines Day, my 'boyfriend' tried to make me coffee.

I took one sip and almost choaked but didn't say anything. Then he later added he thought it wasn't all that good, maybe it had to do with the fact there was an old filter with coffee in it when he pulled it out the cabinet (we don't drink coffee that much)

OMG what?! eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww moldy black bar-b-q coffee! I knew it was nasty what the hell

I think the worst thing I had to deal with this morning was my fiance hawking up phlegm in the shower. I was not in the shower at this time but the door was open ... I really do feel awful for him because he has the nasty cold I had last week, but dang, I hate listening to him. He sounds like he's about to die.

I keep my hub away from the coffee maker, I asked him to shoot a littel grease in the paddle turny thing of my breadmaker, he took it all apart "to grease it real good"--the breadmaker took a trip to the dump. My espesso machine is a workout getting the coffee part on ;0(

Things I've learned today-

No, "not everyone has to go to school to be successful" (famous quite from a former boss within the corporation), but it sure as hell helps when you're trying to run a multi-million dollar business by the seat of your pants. :applause:

I learned that if I get all my crap together in the evening, I CAN actually make it to work ON TIME. I also learned that once I get to work ON TIME, I find that I've left my wallet and checkbook at home because apparently when I get my crap together in the evening, I don't think of all the things I need like I do in the morning. :applause:

Ha ha...well, its like Monday morning for me, cuz i had Monday off. Phew, I could use a couple more days off!

I have yet to learn a single thing today! Our computers have been up and down all morning and I haven't accomplished a whole lot! Sounds like a good time to go home early!

Have a good weekend everyone!

:applause:

The infamous former boss that I still have to do work for wanted a closeout section in their last sales flier called "Red light specials" and wanted a stripper on a pole for the icon, now he wants to promote fuel rails with the phrase "Get railed". What professional company would want to represent themselves with strippers and poles, and slutty japanese anime cartoon characters? Thank god there are people higher in the food chain than him that eventually drop the hammer on him. But until enough feathers are ruffled, I still have to deal with it.

The infamous former boss that I still have to do work for wanted a closeout section in their last sales flier called "Red light specials" and wanted a stripper on a pole for the icon, now he wants to promote fuel rails with the phrase "Get railed". What professional company would want to represent themselves with strippers and poles, and slutty japanese anime cartoon characters? Thank god there are people higher in the food chain than him that eventually drop the hammer on him. But until enough feathers are ruffled, I still have to deal with it.

Your right, that's not very professional, but funny as hell. Sounds like something I'd do.