A MM video from Sat

That camera took a beating

Very cool:applause: :applause: Did that near head on spook your dad a little?

Yeah It would spook anyone. My Dad is 70 yrs old He wouldnt heal from that very fast. Usually one of the faster guys are out front, but they were getting ready for the national next weekend and I was getting my dad on film. After that I led up the wash.

Yeah It would spook anyone. My Dad is 70 yrs old He wouldnt heal from that very fast. Usually one of the faster guys are out front, but they were getting ready for the national next weekend and I was getting my dad on film. After that I led up the wash.

Hell ya it would scare anyone.....they came up on each other fast. 70? HOLY SH*T that's awesome. Props to your dad.:applause::):cry::banghead:

Hell ya it would scare anyone.....they came up on each other fast. 70? HOLY SH*T that's awesome. Props to your dad.:applause::):cry::banghead:

Yup He still rips it up. He rides every weekend in the winter and then lives on the lake in the summer. Lucky guy huh.

What trail was that on your video ?

What trail was that on your video ?

I have no idea I just follow. I have only rode out there a few times. Sorry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Babyarmholdingapple
      One really should if you can, we need our input heard.
      I will be there looking for my buddy Scott to buy him a beer. 

• By ARNIEDIRT
      Completely of topic here, but worth a shot, looking for a good place to purchase a couple of new deep cycle batteries. These have really gone up in price recently, so reaching out for a connection in the forum might work. In the LA area, but get down to OC all the time, any contact help would be great, thanks all.
    • By pegz
      What an outstanding video of the 2018 Vulture Mine Hare Scrambles race... thanks to twowheelwhips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7qcQpTgITM
    • By faizakhtar125
      Hey guys, I have a question. I go to Gorman, but they require green sticker to ride during the summer. I want to buy a newer bike, but can't take it there during summer. How does everyone who have red sticker bikes ride during the summer? Let me know where you guys go.
    • By MotoMiester
      Alright everyone, I am yet another rider that has recently moved to AZ !  I am in Goodyear and still unpacking have haven't had much chance to look for areas to ride.  I have looked up the local motocross tracks but have no idea where to ride either in the desert or single track.  Still like to moto now and again, but the bike is set-up for trails so I don't moto very often.  Nevertheless, will probably get a bit more serious about riding in a couple of weeks once the house and garage are in order.  Looking forward to meeting some new friends and also finding new places to ride.
      CLIFF