Pictures of my 07S before and after

Before and After pictures, I have a few more mods I would like to add, purchased yet to put on. Vortex throttle, Trailtech Vapor, Terraflex,and MC10

th_DSC00070.jpg

th_DSC00071.jpg

th_DSC00074.jpg

th_DSC00075.jpg

th_DSC00076.jpg

th_DSC00077.jpg

th_DSC00078.jpg

th_DSC00079.jpg

Looking good. :applause:

Looking good. :applause:

X2:cheers:

a definate improvement on stock. nice one

Lookin' good!

How do you like those full length tube tops (fork neoprene)? Have probs with them staying all the way up?

Looks good. :applause:

How do you like those full length tube tops (fork neoprene)? Have probs with them staying all the way up?

Looks good. :applause:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Sundog,

Im using steals clamps and so far have no issues, Im not sure if you are using Summers Racing Componets noeprene sleves, which I have on other bikes without issues as well.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Sundog,

Im using steals clamps and so far have no issues, Im not sure if you are using Summers Racing Componets noeprene sleves, which I have on other bikes without issues as well.

I still have the stockers.:)

Have been waiting for a seal failure. But Eddie redid my suspension and I haven't had a seal failure yet (2.5 years). Just wondering as I keep an eye out for what to do next. :applause:

I like that too. Mine still looks more like your "before" photos, but I'm getting there.

Btw, do you keep your bike in the kitchen? How did you persuade your wife/girlfriend that's the ideal garage for a DRZ? :applause: