pirahna 125, has anyone heard of it?

my buddie has it and its a 125 and it looks ligit, looks like a beefed up 50, has monster graphics that came on it, but dont know if it would hold up to jumps and stuff. i would want to ride it like my mx bike. has anyone heard of it? i you have let me know i dont want to buy it and it be a hunk of junk like the other cheap junkers out there. thanks

Yea...Its a Copy of a Copy

CopyofaCopy.jpg

Lowend pit bike...you get what you pay for....:applause:

so jumps is a no go??

im sure it will take some abuse

foot peg mount is weak

looks like the older Lifan motor (1d 3up) which is plaqued with mis shifts

also the Suspension is a nightmare (shock is a pogo stick) and forks have weak seals, and are mushy after just a few rides

wheels are weak and get big flat spots

the company he got it from said its designed that you can put SSR, Honda CRF-50, Thumpstar, SDG, BBR , Roketa, New Star, Red Barron, Pitster Pro, Sikk MX and Xtreme stuff on it so if anthing goes wrong i can replace it with thease parts. i hope?

the company he got it from said its designed that you can put SSR, Honda CRF-50, Thumpstar, SDG, BBR , Roketa, New Star, Red Barron, Pitster Pro, Sikk MX and Xtreme stuff on it so if anthing goes wrong i can replace it with thease parts. i hope?

Its a CRF50 based bike...and so are all the others you listed....what you need to keep in mind is what he told you "you can put on these companys parts" it was not designed it was Copied

best bet is to buy a bike that is Reliable and has Customer support, such as Pitster, OGM, SSR.

these Companys and the dealers are availible on this site for Help, Comments and Support.

thats more important in the long run than what companys part fits what...believe me its not that simple..Hahahahahaha

Buying a Quality bike is all about Ride time and fun....buying a cheap Bike is lots of down time, Headaches and money not well spent. do yourself a favor search around for a good deal on a New/Used reliable Bike as Mentioned

thanks