The Business Part of Dr. Mark

You have all heard about the great work Doc does on his patients from the surgery stand point. Now everyone knows that the ugly part is dealing with the insurance and paperwork.

Let me say this loud and clear. The OFFICE STAFF is 100% TOP Notch, nothing but professional.

When we were first getting all the paperwork and stuff together I had Yvonne double check with my insurance carrier to verify coverage and at what levels. She did that and documented it. All the bills and stuff were filed correctly from Doc's office and worked great. This last Friday got the Hospital bill and my carrier had screwed up the benefits. Called Yvonne and requested her help, her answer was - Fax me the bill and I will take care of it.

This is the type of health Care I want to keep. People who want to continue the relationships, people who keep their word, and most of all people who want to do business with you, and treat you the right way before and after the service is given.

DOC you have a fantastic staff the strives to reach the same level of professionalism that you operate on your patients with.

Best medical experience I have had in 20+ years.

I will keep yall updated,

My hat isoff to you.

JP

I'll second that... Another thing is they tell you the out of pocket expenses BEFORE you even get on a plane to go down there!

My experience with my doctors up here is TONS of surprise bills in my mailbox or in or out of network issues.

Thumbs up again to the Sanders Clinic.

My boss flew there for surgery and mirrored those statements. BEST CARE & BEDSIDE MANNER EVER. He only wished he didn't have to fly 1/2 way across the country to find such great health care...

Wait a second, I though I had Dr. House's bedside manner!

Wait a second, I though I had Dr. House's bedside manner!

Well I still think your closer to Dr.House than Dr. Welby (that dates me), but I would much rather have the straight talk than try to have to read between the lines. When it comes to care for my body ad my sons body I'll take straight talk and a Doc that is a professional artesian at his trade rather than a practicing Doc any day.

BTW - Chance is doing great in rehab and making great progress. He still smiles that smile at some of the other athletes that have had less than professional Doctors work on them, you know the look of I got mine done by a real Doc that knows what he is doing. Sorry to see that your shoulder still isn't fixed right and keeps popping out. And yes he wares his Sanders Clinic shirt especially any time he going to be around other trainers and athletes.

The sad part is that over 50% of shoulder stabilzations are performed through an complete arthroscopic approach, and the "Evidenced Based Medicine Guidlines" that modern MDs are supposed to follow do not support usage of the procedure in contact athletes.

Furthermore for the more common atererior type of surgery (not what Chance had) a six week period of immobilization is necessary for the arthrocopic procedures with a six month return to sports. For the combined arthroscopic and miniopen procedure, immediate use of the arm is permitted because of the stoutness of the repair, and return to sports, including off road motorcycling, is permissable in three months.

It seems like an awfully long run to avoid a three inch scar, and our kind of chicks dig scars anway.

The sad part is that over 50% of shoulder stabilzations are performed through an complete arthroscopic approach, and the "Evidenced Based Medicine Guidelines" that modern Md's are supposed to follow do not support usage of the procedure in contact athletes.

Furthermore for the more common atererior type of surgery (not what Chance had) a six week period of immobilization is necessary for the arthrocopic procedures with a six month return to sports. For the combined arthroscopic and mini open procedure, immediate use of the arm is permitted because of the stoutness of the repair, and return to sports, including off road motorcycling, is permissible in three months.

It seems like an awfully long run to avoid a three inch scar, and our kind of chicks dig scars anyway.

Ya it's been pretty funny to watch him admire the scar and show it off. I'm sure I don't know the half of how he shows it off at school.

thanks again