Murray's Double Flip Double Crash

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny how people on here are so quick to rag on someone. One trick wonder....This guy can bust a lot of shit..Look into it! Skills or stupid??? So I guess trying to take it to another level is stupid. I guess everyone that tries crazy shit on this site is stupid. The ghostrider post was stupid because he is on public roadways. Why is this guy stupid. Good on him for takin it up a notch!

I think he is a spode my self. He acts like a big attention whore. If he can bust other big stuff why does no one see him do it? He's never been in any freestyle comps or anything. Just best trick at X games. He should of made a name for him self by doing good in FMX before just going for a bunch of double flips that he cannot even land 3/4 of the time.

I think he is a spode my self. He acts like a big attention whore. If he can bust other big stuff why does no one see him do it? He's never been in any freestyle comps or anything. Just best trick at X games. He should of made a name for him self by doing good in FMX before just going for a bunch of double flips that he cannot even land 3/4 of the time.

So now if your not in a freestyle comp you aint S***. Oh and if hes not landing it 3/4 of the time that means he IS landing it 1/4 of the time which is a tad better than most of us on here Im sure!

Too bad he didn't get hurt. He deserves it for going for it on that kind of setup. And since when is he a Crusty Demon? Pffft.

Yeah he deserves to get hurt for sacking up and trying it. You should post your video of you trying a double back.......

I can't look up to anyone that wears hockey gear while trying to ride a dirt bike. Maybe if the guy had a little bit of motocross skills and knew how to jump more than his 1 ramp, I would have more respect. The only thing I give the guy is that he has the balls to huck double backflips. More of the up and coming freestyle guys need to go out and learn how to ride a bike first before going out and trying to bust all of these crazy flip tricks. Just look at Nate Adams, he started riding twice as good when he started going to tracks and racing motocross after he switched to Yamaha.

Guys like Scott Murray I can see ending up breaking thier neck. The guy just looks like he doesn't have near enough experience to be trying double flips. It seems like he's bound to get seriously injured/killed...

The ONLY guys I look up to in FMX are the ones that are ex racers turned freestyle riders. I know those guys have had some serious skill and dedication, which showed in all of the early crusty videos. As far as I'm concerned its rediculous that guys like Scott Murray can be put in to the same league as all of these other guys, because when it comes to talent the guy doesn't even come close.

Ok I'm done.... haha