Pipestone MT Updates.....

Spring is almost here and I was wondering if anyone has been by pipestone... How is the snow looking?? MTDOT pass web cam is down so I could not get a visual on the snowpack. is the lower area still a bit wet or is it starting to dry up a bit. Looks like we have some really good weather this week. I think I am going to head there this saturday to check it out but if anyone has any updates post them here.

Also, last year was my first year there and we only hit it in the late fall. We really liked the area and were able to go 4 or 5 times. If you are a regular shout out and lets go riding.... I plan on spending a lot of time there this year.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was fun. upper area above four corners is still patchy to covered. Ringing rocks side is dry and the lower area is dry to mucky.

We rode a lot but I cant remember how many miles we put in. Montanaj would know that one.

Here are a few pics.....from a lower parking area. Would have taken more but we were more interested in riding....?

As you can tell there is a little snow down low but relatively dry. We managed to make it through the day with just a dusting of snow once or twice.

DSCI0171.jpg

DSCI0169.jpg

DSCI0167.jpg

DSCI0168.jpg

The riding was good yesterday, at least the half mile I rode. I hit a sharp rock blowing a tire and bending the front rim:rant:

That sucks when that happens I have had that type of stuff happen before.

Thanks for the pictures:thumbsup: Now I am really jonsing to go there, man I cant wait. ??:ride:

Good stuff! I am starting to get itchy. Real quick side note...does anyone know a good suspension guy here in Montana?? Forks and shock on my ride need some work.

Thanks in advance...I will be looking to hit Pipestone up here over the next month.

Good stuff! I am starting to get itchy. Real quick side note...does anyone know a good suspension guy here in Montana?? Forks and shock on my ride need some work.

Thanks in advance...I will be looking to hit Pipestone up here over the next month.

There is a guy in Livingston, I cant remeber his name, but alot of people recommend him. I will try to get it if no one else posts it up.