Frame Guards

Does anyone know what the black stuff is on the frame. I think it looks good.


its probably some sort of bedliner stuff or grip tape. ive seen the bedliner becoming really popular.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now