Sign in to follow this  

sacramento riders

anyone ride in sacramento i like salmon falls ---Forest hill --193 -- but everyone has sport bikes would be fun to ride with my own kind drz400sm 😏

I ride near Sac, unfortunatley Im out of commision until about mid spring, as is most of trhe good riding anyways but hit me up

ya sounds good me and a couple buddies all have sm's and i got a freind with a ktm sumo...near iowa hills there are some prety cool trails and roads

Ok im in Rocklin so just pm if you wanna ride

I am also in Rocklin. Just put a knob on my S so not so much more street riding for me, however, this week is supposed to be clear and my DRZ definitely gets better gas mileage then my Exploder so I will most likely be riding this week. I dig Foresthill a lot especially around Mosquito Ridge road, gorgeous road! You can find a dirt road and end up on the other side of town no problem.

I am down to ride with a group though so let me know.

Mosquito Ridge is drz400sm roads for sure

I took my bike out there shortly after I bought her and with the death wings, she did quite nicely. I rode about 200 miles all around Foresthill, Mosquito Ridge and Yankee Gym (or Jim not sure which) and it was a blast.

I also live in Rocklin and am a proud new owner of a SM. I've been looking for some people to do some riding with. I'm a newbie as far as street goes, but I've been riding dirt for a long time.

Hit me up if any of you guys want to ride. It'd be cool to ride with a bunch of SM's and dual sports.

I live in Folsom and have an S model with knobbies, but I ride the $hit out of it on the street...

This is looking like we might be able to get quite the group together. Just don't forget me when you all get together.

Maybe a evening ride after work this week? Supposed to be nice out....

ya lets plan a ride? when is the best day for everyone?

I'm pretty open on when to ride, just gotta give the wife a bit of notice..... 😏

Also, I'm new to the street scene, so I have no idea where to go for good rides but it sounds like a few of you guys do.

Anway guys let me know when and where and I'll be there, sounds like good times.

Don't forget Rock Creek Road. There are endless roads/goat trails/fire roads to tear up.

btw What up Anthony? It's Mike (black sm/red 636).

If you guys meet up on a weekend let me know I get off of work too late to go during the week..

Ok, looks like we're going on a weekend. We're starting to narrow it down....... 😏