Sign in to follow this  

CRG levers or Pazzo levers

Out of the 2 I would go with Pazzo. I've seen and used a few of them on many bikes and the pazzo are that bit better. Neither work any different though.

BUT.. I'm going with stringburner on the Zeta levers, half the price and the fold out when the nice and expensize Pazzo/CRG's will snap. I was going to buy some Zeta's but I'm going all out and getting ISR master cylinder and Clutch perch/lever.. :smirk:

Motorcycle Consumer News just did a comparison on them, the Pazzo's were a better deal overall for the price, but the CRGs are a nice bling factor, come on, in a real world I would get the Zeta levers from Langstrom Racing, they have all kinds of goodies for the DRZ plus the Zetas fold and are half the price:excuseme:

I have Pazzo's on my 04 R1 and love them...have thought about them on the DRZ as well....

though the Zeta's do look nice..................

I have Pazzo's on my 04 R1 and love them...have thought about them on the DRZ as well....

though the Zeta's do look nice..................

I don't think any sport bike levers like CRG or Pazzo's are made for SM's, period. I haven't seen them..:smirk:

get the zeta's... i love mine!

langston racing or wheeling cycle supply will carry them.

-Mike

THE nicest thing I have seen out there regarding brakes is the amazingly expensive Beringer Radial master cylinder!!! Its a thing of beauty and is about the best you can get (many factory/pro bikes use it). The sell a brake kit but the lever on its own retails at £349.99!!! :smirk:

Pazzo and CRG make levers for the DRZ400? Got a link by any chance?

I have Zetas on my DRZ, Pazzos on my Triumph and CRGs on my Gixxer.

I like the Pazzos the best (same price range as the CRGs).

Zetas are way cheaper though, best bang for the buck.

ASV is another possibility. They make levers for the DRZ but last timne I checked the brake lever did not have the brake light switch adapter.

ASV also has a new line for sportbikes but they are rather expensive.

This is really weird! I just posted a new thread about this topic minutes before looking at this one..:smirk:

LOL I meant a link to a place that sells them :worthy:

Nice setup :smirk:

From what I know- Those guys (pazzo or CRG) have nothing to do with supermotos or dual sport for that matter. That's why I had to use some creativity.:ride::):ride::worthy:

I have ASV's on my E model and fitted a hydraulic brake switch to the front master cylinder that works very well. I like them a lot, but wouldn't hesitate to get Zetas from Forrest at Wheeling!! :smirk:

I have the asv clutch lever. The fit was great but i have not seen the zeta levers in person but if forest sells them and from what i have heard on this site they work great. My lever was around 130$ i believe.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=44930