Pics of Your 450....

20091107_0007.jpg

20091107_0009.jpg

20091107_0010.jpg

20091107_0015.jpg

I don't understand how some of you guys ride and keep your bikes looking soo clean!

My plastics are creased and scratched to reduce weight and make me more aerodynamic.

The Rockstar shock reservoir has an IV attachment to keep me 'juiced' for those long rides when I need that little extra.

I use the skidplate and brush guards for running over slower riders as rocks don't dare venture into my path.

The dents in the header increase torque and pretty much guarantee holeshots :smirk:

Get Some...

• Like 1

bike is on it's way......I should be riding by the weekend.

1120091334.jpg

1120091336.jpg

Edited by kenike

Finally figured out how to post pics, so heres my 05. Now I just wish I could find some graphics that I like.

newbikeresize.jpg

20091107_0007.jpg

I don't understand how some of you guys ride and keep your bikes looking soo clean!

My plastics are creased and scratched to reduce weight and make me more aerodynamic.

The Rockstar shock reservoir has an IV attachment to keep me 'juiced' for those long rides when I need that little extra.

I use the skidplate and brush guards for running over slower riders as rocks don't dare venture into my path.

The dents in the header increase torque and pretty much guarantee holeshots :excuseme:

Get Some...

I agree:thumbsup:

P8080122-1.jpg

08450.jpg

2008 Limited Edition!

Edited by srmoye2678