Sign in to follow this  

Lurkers look here!!

I'm lurking because I only recently found out what a blast these things can be, and want to learn about them.

I found an almost new Giovanni 125 for next to nothing, so I grabbed it to use as a pit runabout, and to get around the farm. For this its ideal. I really didn't expect much, but if this thing can be this much fun, I can only imagine what the real pitbikes are like.

I might just have to grab one for next season, and run the local indoor series :worthy:

Ya ima lurker, kinda just gettin into it. I traded a go cart for a roketa db-19 i think it is, its a 125cc 4 speed. It was a steal. It gets around pretty good, drive in the neighborhood in short spurts but try to get up to four peaks every once in a while, but its 30 mins away so its a pain. Ive had zero problems with it, starts up first kick, no slippage, works perfect. Probably needs some new suspension, but im not sure i dont know what its supposed to feel like lol. Not sure if i wanna just keep this and uprade it, or sell it after a while and get a name brand. Not sure whats. good or anything so if that time comes im gonna need a lot of help. I mean would it really be worth it, most aftermarket parts should fit i would think.

Oh ya and how are the 1d 3up trannies? Ive heard they blow easy, but most of the ones i see are like that. What would be a good upgraded motor? Not too expensive, i dont wanna race, but i would rather sell this motor if its gonna have problems down the road, to make some mula for a new better motor. Like i dont wanna spend 400 on a new motor, cause i could sell my bike and get a new better bike for that much.

Sorry to write a novel but im new to pit/dirt bikes, i can do cars/trucks and nitro rc cars, but these are a whole new ball game.

im a lurker, havent been riding because i moved into a 3rd floor apartment and i dragged my bike up the three flights of stairs one time, but got a formal complaint about riding it back down the stairs when i took it back out... its been at my parents an hour away ever since. heres to keeping your thread alive a little longer!

Im mostly new to the site and have not posted much, my name is shane, I own two roketa pitbikes, 1 is a 2005 125 db-19 the other im not sure of the model its an 07' and semi auto 110cc. If there is any one close to humboldt az hit me up I just got my wife a quad so we will be out riding quite a bit.

i live in MN and have an 03 xr50 with a takegawa 88 kit +1 forks and an i shock. i need to rebuild the forks. im also considering selling it and getting a pitster or something like that.

I've just started looking at pit bikes just for something different than a "big" bike. I'm a lurker just because I don't know much about pit bikes.

I'm from Minnesota and I don't know too much about the race scene, but I'm sure there aren't many races. I've been looking at craigslist recently and just found this http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/mcy/2663820233.html and I think I'm going to go check it out!!