Stock stickers/graphics peeling off?

I have a white '07 450 and the graphics on the shroud are just starting to peel up. I haven't fallen on them, and I ride OK, but I don't think I'm fast enought to peel the graphics off my bike!:smirk: Any good tips to stick them back down?

You can use 3M spray adhesive to reattach them.

But I would be curious as to what is causing them to peel in the first place.

My guess would be using a pressure washer, or possibly the cleaning solution you use when washing the bike.

My graphics on my left shroud are peeling aswel, 07 yz450. I have never washed my bike with a pressure washer. Ive heard the 3m spray is the ticket also.

There just junk. I had both of my shroud graphics peeling back just like you mentioned and a whole 9hrs on the bike. I tried reheating the glue with a hair dryer but just opted to throw on an after market set.

Ditch em' and get the white YOT kit! lol...jk :smirk:

Ditch em' and get the white YOT kit! lol...jk :smirk:

Thats what I did.

IMG_0353.jpg

all i know is that if you choose to go after market like DECAL WORKS, then you better not plan on taking them off.

they sent me a sample sticker, and i could NOT get the goo off.

i tried, GAS, goo-gone, rubbing alcohol, and a few other things and i couldn't get the goo off.

all i know is that if you choose to go after market like DECAL WORKS, then you better not plan on taking them off.

they sent me a sample sticker, and i could NOT get the goo off.

i tried, GAS, goo-gone, rubbing alcohol, and a few other things and i couldn't get the goo off.

If you let the glue soak in gas it comes off. If you rub gas on it it wont. Goo Gone sucks.

goo gone suck ass. goof off works GREAT!!!

`08 yz450 and my stock graphics are peeling right off as well,bottom of shrouds is where they started.Decal Works has a kit available , it is a three step process and work`s great.I think it is about $15 .I bought one 2 years ago and still have a little left5 in all three bottles.I only use it at the beg. and end of year on new bike`s to install and remove backgrounds.