Sign in to follow this  

Carmichaels Bikes

Did anyone get the trivia Question about RC's 450 on TWMX.com? What is RC's bike missing on the 450?

Did anyone get the trivia Question about RC's 450 on TWMX.com? What is RC's bike missing on the 450?

Where did you see that?

if it's from this picture above it's his front disk cover.

What's up with the aluminum tank?

Fuel Injection, the tank has the fuel pump mounted inside. They used aluminum to increase the tank volume.

The TWMX article said the Rockstar Graphics that the rest of the team runs were missing from RC's bike. Go figure :smirk:

The rockstar graphics not monster.... He is sponsered pretty heavy by monster so I'm sure that has a little something to do with not having the fresh Rstar graphics.

On the rm250 its missing the tank graphics that go along with the shrouds... Doesn't look that good! I think I'd rather those graphics than the new rockstar ones their running this year.

The TWMX article said the Rockstar Graphics that the rest of the team runs were missing from RC's bike. Go figure :smirk:

Ding ding ding! :) RC has a Monster Sponsorship and is no way shape or form allowed to run anything else including the Team Suzuki rockstar Graphics!

Fuel Injection, the tank has the fuel pump mounted inside. They used aluminum to increase the tank volume.

how is using Al gonna increase the tank volume? u could use any material and change the capacity. i believe suzuki engineers used aluminum to provide a more solid surface to mount/support the fuel pump.

how is using Al gonna increase the tank volume? u could use any material and change the capacity. i believe suzuki engineers used aluminum to provide a more solid surface to mount/support the fuel pump.

your right, its not for a bigger tank, its for a stable mounting place like you said the other guy is wrong

i wonder why the 2 stroke doesnt have an alumium frame

thats rcs personal bike.. i believe its an early model like an 02 or something.. but dont quote me on that.. im not an expert on suzuki bikes.. dont know when they switched.