Pics of your street legal Dirt Bikes

Mineolaman........that is some FLAT territory! I've always heard that about Texas, but seeing it is amazing! What was that structure? Looks like a bridge? but for what?

That bridge was built in 1920. It was replaced a few years ago by this new one. Texas is such a huge state and the terrain varies all over the state. East Texas has 100ft pine trees and west Texas has deserts. Of course there is the gulf coast region and i live in the panhandle bordering Oklahoma. The flatness has it's own beauty I suppose.

That bridge was built in 1920. It was replaced a few years ago by this new one. Texas is such a huge state and the terrain varies all over the state. East Texas has 100ft pine trees and west Texas has deserts. Of course there is the gulf coast region and i live in the panhandle bordering Oklahoma. The flatness has it's own beauty I suppose.

For sure the flatness has its' own beauty......a little like the desert here, vast open spaces that let you see forever. Only reason I asked about the bridge is because it looks like a road parallels it.

My 2004 XR650L (new to me 2012) Started some minor changes. Added the cargo rack, tank bag, and upgraded the bulb to a brighter H4. I'm new to the dualsport game......raced MX years ago.......

Checked out akarobs bars like them a lot so I ordered a set of Protaper "contour woods high" bars and found a shop that makes a riser for the 1 1/8" bars and modifies the existing top clamp to fit the 1 1/8" bars pretty reasonable......

Also adding some new handguards....

Looking forward to the rides this year.....

xr-1.JPG

xr-2.JPG

Edited by AlloyToy
  • Like 3