Pics of your street legal Dirt Bikes

2009 WR450F

DRC Tail light, Aftermarket sprocket guard, DRC dualsport kit, Flush mount turnsignals, Acerbis Mirror, Acerbis Skid Plate, Unabiker Radiator guards

Lucky guy that you can get that plated. A lot of states won't plate it. I wish Yamaha and Honda would come back into the market with 350cc to 500cc dirt bikes that could be plated in all fifty states.

2008 TE 510

PO20100404_0015.jpg

PO20100404_0012.jpg

PO20100404_0013.jpg

PO20100404_0016.jpg

Very nice Husqvarna! I would like to suggest getting a pair of these: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/10/212/26924//PITEM/DMP-Arrow-LED-Turn-Signal-2006-Kawasaki-KLR650-Parts.aspx

Those square ones are kind of tacky and bulgy. No offense. But those Husky's as so sexy and sleek. Reminds me of my VOR, but it runs... Hahaha JK, the VOR runs at the beginning of the ride. ??

Very nice Husqvarna! I would like to suggest getting a pair of these: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/10/212/26924//PITEM/DMP-Arrow-LED-Turn-Signal-2006-Kawasaki-KLR650-Parts.aspx

Those square ones are kind of tacky and bulgy. No offense. But those Husky's as so sexy and sleek. Reminds me of my VOR, but it runs... Hahaha JK, the VOR runs at the beginning of the ride. ??

Thanks for the suggestion BBdirtbiking. i am wotking on the fron LED blinkers.

• 2 months later...

Well, its been over 10 months, but I finally got another bike ?

I had to sell my husky TE450 last year due to an accident (got hit while filming at an MX race:thumbsdn:) but I am finally healthy enough to ride.

Had a tight budget due to all the medical bills, but found this beauty with only around 600 miles. Its got a plate but I need to mount it along with a dual sport kit.

909039546_VBa6T-L.jpg