Skid Plate/Clutch Cover

Can you guys post the brand of your skid plates and clutch covers and a pic of them if you have it....I want to buy one for my yz450f.

Can you guys post the brand of your skid plates and clutch covers and a pic of them if you have it....I want to buy one for my yz450f.

I have a Moose racing skidplate. Was $90. Easy to install and is very light.

IMG_0259.jpg

yamaha GYTR glide plate.. and i would get the Gytr clutch cover.. made by hinson but at half the cost. i personaly plan on getting this when i need a new one.

here is the only pic of the glide plate

DSCF0001.jpg

P7310011.jpg

Homemade titanium!!!!

Not the best pic, but this is a Devol.

053.jpg

The Devol looks pretty sweat ...does it make any noise?

The Devol looks pretty sweat ...does it make any noise?

I hear the engine more with it on, but as far as it making noise it's self, none.

all aluminum skid plates will reflect noise back at you. its just the nature of our bikes to do that.. make sure you get a plate that has some foam with it as it will help absorb some of that sound (not to mention help keep mud out from between your engine and plate).

all aluminum skid plates will reflect noise back at you. its just the nature of our bikes to do that.. make sure you get a plate that has some foam with it as it will help absorb some of that sound (not to mention help keep mud out from between your engine and plate).

I second this. When I installed my moose plate I bought their foam with it and with the foam installed, I heard no noticeable noise differences.