Sign in to follow this  

Supercross ware is nick wey

i must of missed a post or something about a injury perhaps but i havent seen his name for awhile and just wonderin ware he went

he is not on the red (white) bike either this year, i think he is on the KTM.

Curse of the "ware" rabbit

i dont really get people like you sometimes, you understood what the kid was saying correct ? but yet you still have to be the english teacher on TT..

i dont really get people like you sometimes, you understood what the kid was saying correct ? but yet you still have to be the english teacher on TT..

How is the kid ever going to learn how to spell properly if nobody mentions his poor spelling?

Well now that you mention it you need to capitalize the first letter in your sentences and there is no space between the question and your question mark. You need to put an apostrophe between the N and the T in don't. English gets a capital E also.

You my friend get a big fat F now get back to class pay attention and learn your punctuation and grammar.

PS I was just trying to be funny, RELAX chump.

Well now that you mention it you need to capitalize the first letter in your sentences and there is no space between the question and your question mark. You need to put an apostrophe between the N and the T in don't. English gets a capital E also.

You my friend get a big fat F now get back to class pay attention and learn your punctuation and grammar.

:thumbsup:

great now im going to be able to ride my dirtbike for a month cuz i got a F:cry:

There is definatley something up with him. In his off season vid he was hauling ass, now he looks like he is off his rhythm.

I found Nick Wey! Here he is at Daytona.

IMG_8225.jpg

IMG_8225.jpg

hmmmm........ must have been a practice pic.

Bryce

I'm not generally a spelling Nazi...

but "ware"....?

Seriously?

Note: I posted this before reading the other posts griping about spelling. I generally dont mind a few misspelled words here and there, but that's ridiculous.

IMG_8225.jpg

that was at practice for daytona.

He looked really good to me during practice but once the rain opened up all hell broke loose!

I'm not generally a spelling Nazi...

but "ware"....?

Seriously?

Note: I posted this before reading the other posts griping about spelling. I generally dont mind a few misspelled words here and there, but that's ridiculous.

For anyone who's dumb enough to be using Internet Explorer then I have a solution for you. Get Mozilla Firefox not only will you cut out most of your spyware you can use the spell checker for anything you type.

great now im going to be able to ride my dirtbike for a month cuz i got a F:cry:

I think that this is exactly what the spelling Nazi's are getting at,I'm pretty sure you meant to say "I'm not going to be able to ride...."

It does make a difference.