Sign in to follow this  

Dr. D on a 08 WR250f

Has anyone got a full Dr D exhaust on thier 08 WR250f yet? I have a good friend that runs them on his YZ250F's and can get me a smoking dela on it but im wondering what the sound is like.Im wanting to keep it as quiet as possible and still get it opened up alittle from stock.

What jetting changes did you make to get it running right after this full pipe install?

Im considering this VS trying to get a stock YZ muffler for it.Will the YZ bolt right up to the WR??

The full system should work, it's only when the WR headpipe is used with a YZ slipon that the diameter is different.

REGOS

Thanks for the link. It looks really good and doesnt sound to loud. Are you running the quiet core insert? Just curioous how much quoeter it is and if there any real power lose.The DRD site said it went from 99dec to a 94dec with the other insert but didnt have a price listed for it.

I can get the full pipe for 1/2 price (around $280) and i know thats a smoking deal but wanted to make sure the sound & performance first. My buddy is sponsored by them thats how i can get it so cheap.