Sign in to follow this  

Full PC sys on an 07 450?

didnt you have a t/a system on that?

Yeah, but I'm kinda freakish about my bikes... they both have exactly the same mods other than the TM carb on the 250F. I put a full PC Ti dual system on the 250F after rebuild this winter and had to follow suit w/ the 450. It showed up today and blamo!

Yeah, but I'm kinda freakish about my bikes... they both have exactly the same mods other than the TM carb on the 250F. I put a full PC Ti dual system on the 250F after rebuild this winter and had to follow suit w/ the 450. It showed up today and blamo!

im the same way with my bikes dont worry! every mod i've done to the 450 is slowly gettin done to the 250, with the exception of rims until the stockers bend

i just put a megabomb and 4.1 on my 08, how you like the pc pipe?

you have nice equipment Erik , we are going to Glen Helen saturday , come on down , I know you dont mind driving for 12 hrs to ride , I have seen you do it before :confused:

you have nice equipment Erik , we are going to Glen Helen saturday , come on down , I know you dont mind driving for 12 hrs to ride , I have seen you do it before :confused:

I'm headed east next week - VDR and Thunder Valley. I've been thinking Glen Helen, but I don't know what's there and I don't want to end up on a track with a bunch of do-or-die stuf. That places is as historic as it gets and I'd love to take a trip there. I could probably make that place in an easy 11 hours - maybe less.

I'm headed east next week - VDR and Thunder Valley. I've been thinking Glen Helen, but I don't know what's there and I don't want to end up on a track with a bunch of do-or-die stuf. That places is as historic as it gets and I'd love to take a trip there. I could probably make that place in an easy 11 hours - maybe less.

there is nothing there you cant hit ,there arent as many jumps as there used to be and they only run the big stuff for big races , it's fast and gets rough as hell though , when you want to go there I will ride with ya :confused: and if you hang around for a few days we can go to a few other tracks ,

there is nothing there you cant hit ,there arent as many jumps as there used to be and they only run the big stuff for big races , it's fast and gets rough as hell though , when you want to go there I will ride with ya :confused: and if you hang around for a few days we can go to a few other tracks ,

You're on Dave. :excuseme:

I'm very likely going to be doing a job (starting very soon) in northern Nevada this year that will more than likely not let me come down to SoCal, but we'll see how it all plays out. In what I do, nothings a sure thing.

You're on Dave. :confused:

I'm very likely going to be doing a job (starting very soon) in northern Nevada this year that will more than likely not let me come down to SoCal, but we'll see how it all plays out. In what I do, nothings a sure thing.

oh yea , will you have to move if the job comes through ?

oh yea , will you have to move if the job comes through ?

No, but I doubt I'll be able to leave work for the (4) days I'd want to dedicate for the GH trip. I'd try and hit SVMX too. I've got a very flexible schedule, but when I gots stuf to do, I don't screw around much. It's a tight job. There are family politics invovled (not my fam) so I'm not super keen on it, but that's what I get paid to do!

I'll for sure let you know if a window opens up though. I can see GH for sure next year - just need to plan on it then stick to the plan. :confused: