WORCS races at Hollister and Prairie City

Anyone racing?

What color backgrounds to they require for Pro, A, B and C?

I saw some info on thier website, but it doesn't specifically say which colors are assigned to each class.

How picky are they about the back ground colors? I just bought backgrounds (white backgrounds, black numbers) to do some D36 races. What happens if I want to do a Worcs race?

The worcs page shows I woul dhave to have black backgrounds with white #'s.

I can't speak for them, but I would say if you show up with the wrong color backgrounds, you either:

A) Don't get to race.

:thumbsup: Race in whatever class the background color is for.

How picky are they about the back ground colors? I just bought backgrounds (white backgrounds, black numbers) to do some D36 races. What happens if I want to do a Worcs race?

The worcs page shows I woul dhave to have black backgrounds with white #'s.

They aren't that picky (D36). I think they should because it is retarded when a C rider is running white numbers with black backgrounds (expert plates).

I don't know about the WORCS race.

By the way, I cannot figure out what my background color would be. Anyone can figure the website out? I'm in the open B class in D36 Cross Country.

Just get colored duct tape and go to town...

By the way, I cannot figure out what my background color would be. Anyone can figure the website out? I'm in the open B class in D36 Cross Country.

If you race a WORCS event in Open B, your background needs to be yellow and numbers need to be black.

From the D-36 Manual:

3.2.2 Classifications and Number Plates

All riders must run proper backgrounds with district number

including the letter designation on front and side number plates.

AA-EXPERT/EXPERT

Youth riders competing in sportsman series at B level or higher.

Gold / yellow backgrounds with red numbers

A-EXPERT

Expert / Intermediate level riders

Black backgrounds with white numbers

B-AMATEUR

Amateur / Novice level riders

Yellow Backgrounds with black numbers

C-BEGINER

Beginner level riders/ first season racers.

White backgrounds with black letters

NOTE: Top 10 riders from the previous year will run red

backgrounds with earned number (1-10) in white.

If you race a WORCS event in Open B, your background needs to be yellow and numbers need to be black.

Gotcha:cheers:

fwiw, when i did the worcs race here in idaho last year, they gave us number decals that we just stuck over our normal desert racing numbers. Dunno if that was a special deal with the local desert racing org or not.

I do know that I am unlikely to ever race an other worcs race. I found the cost quite high for the quality and length of the race. would be fun to watch the pros tho.

I hear ya on the money situation. D36 is the same way. When you add up the cost of a local district card, AMA card, entry fee, transponder fee, spectator fees for family, a camping fee if staying overnight, groceries, gas, etc. etc............well you get the point.

I'm glad I sold my Powerstroke F250 and went to a gas engine or else I wouldn't be going riding anywhere. Diesel here is now $4.08 a gallon.