New Waterbury Riding Spot

I was reading on another forum about a guy saying a corp in Waterbury was going to open up 850 acres for riding. He did not say where it was. Anyone have any ideas?

http://www.nae.usace.army.mil/recreati/tmd/tmdrec.htm

Is this what he's talking about? About to open, it opens each spring. I have never been, though.

I don't know of any corp in Waterbury that owns 850 acres... It would be nice, though.

sounds like he's confused and talkin about thomaston. i do know of a couple undisclosed riding areas near waterbury that size though it would kinda suck to see them go public.

Are those Waterbury spots worth it?

I come from Waterbury. I now live in PA. The riding is incredible. Miles and miles of gas lines, power lines, single track and abandoned coal mines. This place is incredible.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Borntworide
      Any one have  knowledge of liability issues letting people ride on private track ?   Insurance  , motocross club?  Looking for input
    • By mewoods
      Greetings, I am seeking an open discussion about land use and atv/motorcycle clubs in Maine. I am looking to join a club(s) that help promote responsible land use to secure and expand our use of private land. I have reached out to a few clubs but most web sites seem to be out of date or defunct. Can anyone point me in the direction of a club or individual that might be able to answer some questions? Thanks in advance.
    • By pat22043
      I just bought a trials bike to go with my two KTM enduro/trails bikes. Looking for clubs, lessons, coaching, riding buddies, etc. So hints, links, etc greatly appreciated.

• By pat22043
      After riding enduro bikes, I picked up a used Beta two stroke trials bike today. Clearly I need lessons. Pointers and links to trials clubs in PA, or nearby states would be greatly appreciated.

• By Rut Row
      The new St John's Rock ORV trails are open.  See http://dnr.maryland.gov/forests/Pages/orv/home.aspx
      Cost is $9.  Not real tight but not for beginners either.  Pretty rocky but flows nicely.  All trails at 2-way.