dang weather

i am in michigan, and this snow is gitting out of control. i wanna ride and it keeps snowing. does any one know how to make it stop? lol:confused:

get a snowmobeile, there is barely any snow here but it is cold, it feels like i havent ridin in over a 340,000,000 years

Snowmobile cause AWD ATVs get stuck.

move!

i dont mind the snow cuz i snowboard but in NY it like doesnt snow at all

maybe where you don't live you don't get any snow but us upstaters still have 2 feet of the stuff. As for the snowmobiles forget it registration and insurance just to ride the freaking things, way more expensive in gas and not to mention if you get a ticket on the :thumbsup: things that could go on your drivers license where I live. bikes are much cheaper but you have to wait for the snow to melt:bonk: :eek:

i am in michigan, and this snow is gitting out of control. i wanna ride and it keeps snowing. does any one know how to make it stop? lol:confused:

Stud up them tires and bring it up to Baldwin for the annual Snow Chicken on March 15th:ride:

4 wheeler...I'm sure your getting hit by the storm as I am in NE Ohio...its supposed to have a total/accumulations of about a foot by Sunday...i go to indoor arena cross tracks like NEMX, but you pritty much only have another few weeks and then it starts to get warmer and it'll begin to stop snowing..

[44]:thumbsup:

Yeah we are getting the same storm too. Are local weather channel said we could easily see 16in by Sunday morning its ticking me off bad. I rode in it for a while today but then our trails got rutted out to bad and we gave it up for some extreme sledding. But its rediculous i had jetted my bike for the warmer weather last week when we had a few days in the mid-60's and now it was in the 20's and it ran like poop.

i did the snowmobile thing. the trailes in michigan suck. they started to charge us for a trail permit to keep the trails groomed. well some one seen how much money was in there and took it and said well tell you how much you need. bikes are way more fun and cheeper then sleds.

ya im in NE Ohio and it hasnt let off since about 11am yesterday...cant even see my car out in the driveway from the drifts

heck we have 8 to 10 inches in kentucky

The snow here is so deep I cant get out of my igloo........I'll be drinkin early today..

No snow here. Just lots and lots of rain....

Yay for mudding!!!

yea same we have alot of rain. it rained for 2 days here., friday to saturday night. not fun when i snowboard, then it froze.

just do what i do: watch lots of M80 and nitro circus on fuelTV, record them and watch em again, play mx vs. atv unleashed, beat it, start it again, look at dirtbike magazines, look at dirtbike cataloges, buy stuff for your bike, put em on, be on thumpertalk as much as possible to keep yourself smarter and dream about dirtbikes. yeah, just kidding. it obviously dos'nt work because im still going crazy from snow.

Sorry but you guy have know idea about snow. I live in atlantic Canada we have 5 feet still on the ground. I don't think i will be able to ride until mid April maybe even later. I haven't been riding sense early Nov.

Sorry but you guy have know idea about snow. I live in atlantic Canada we have 5 feet still on the ground. I don't think i will be able to ride until mid April maybe even later. I haven't been riding sense early Nov.

thats whats good about america.... jk. but really i havent seen snow since early febuary.. all rain :thumbsup:

go to 50 today, there is barley any snow left anymore.

its gitting better here. but they keep saying snow. but, i am trying to get the 1 ride ready :thumbsup: