Rekluse Pro question....How many O-rings on hub??

Picked up a Rekluse Pro that only has a couple hours on it. It came to me disassembled and my question is how many of these O-rings are supposed to be on the hub? It has spots for 6 but it came with three evenly spaced (a gap between each).

Thanks in advance....

recluse.jpg

Already looked on Rekluse's site. Nothing there....

I have a riding buddy that had one sitting in a box waiting for installation. He sent me a picture and it doesn't even have the machined spots for the o-rings???

Maybe possibly something to do with a hydraulic clutch?? I should have mentioned that this is for a KTM 505 SX-F...

You are only supposed to use 3 of them. I know this for a fact, I had one.

Don

Oh yeah. These are called x-rings and they are the fix for the chatter problem found on some bikes. I had the problem with my KTM and Rekluse sent me the updated hub and instructed me to install three x-rings evenly spaced apart, and sure enough, that fixed the chatter. Also notice the larger oil holes.

Oh yeah. These are called x-rings and they are the fix for the chatter problem found on some bikes. I had the problem with my KTM and Rekluse sent me the updated hub and instructed me to install three x-rings evenly spaced apart, and sure enough, that fixed the chatter. Also notice the larger oil holes.

Thanks buddy!:thumbsup:

I've looked all night for this answer. Good gas coming your way!