1997 Rm125

I Like!

congradulations you now have a bike you can never sell for what you have in it why didnt you save your money and buy a 2008 but it looks fantastic you going to ride it

Sweet ride.......

Nothing like having a bike "you built." Super seweet!!!

OMG! That thing looks mint!

congradulations you now have a bike you can never sell for what you have in it why didnt you save your money and buy a 2008 but it looks fantastic you going to ride it

Thats a great question and scalejockey summed it all up in one post. When you put everything back together and the bike starts on that third kick, it's just an amazing feeling. Plus I already own the bike and Suzuki 2st are a dying breed.

Thats a great question and scalejockey summed it all up in one post. When you put everything back together and the bike starts on that third kick, it's just an amazing feeling. Plus I already own the bike and Suzuki 2st are a dying breed.

tell it how it is, although I want a new bike, I'll never sell my baby, just get a new one and place it right next to it. I told you in the Suzuki area too, but that bike likes insane, I'm jealous. Where'd you get the graphics/seat cover from??

looks sahweet to me!

TheBobMan46, I know the graphics are still available but the seat cover was discontinued. You can try emailing the TT store to see if they can get it. Or you can go to Ceet website it's the Apex kit and cost $69.00 plus shipping. A plain black gripper seat cover might look good with the graphics.

Thanks for the great comments everyone. It's been raining all night here in Jersey, but if it continues to hold off during the morning I'll be out riding.