Sign in to follow this  

Kyb Forks Attention All Kyb Late Model

I Am Having My Forks Revalved And Gold Valved. My Suspension Guy Found Broken Internals It Is A Plastic Piece On The Compression Valving Assembly. You Have To Order A New Assembly. He Called Race Tech And According To Race Tech 1 Out Of Every 10 Fork Legs Come In With This Broken. Apparently This Is A Big Problem With The Kyb Forks. I Have Only Had My Bike For 6 To 9 Months And Maybe 20 Hrs On It. Beware If This Problem. My Guy Gets Parts At Almost Dealer Cost And It Is 250.00 His Cost So Just Imagine How Much Retail Is. From What I Heard Race Tech Is Making This Part But Is Not Released To The Public. I Have A 07 Yz 250 F

I Am Having My Forks Revalved And Gold Valved. My Suspension Guy Found Broken Internals It Is A Plastic Piece On The Compression Valving Assembly. You Have To Order A New Assembly. He Called Race Tech And According To Race Tech 1 Out Of Every 10 Fork Legs Come In With This Broken. Apparently This Is A Big Problem With The Kyb Forks. I Have Only Had My Bike For 6 To 9 Months And Maybe 20 Hrs On It. Beware If This Problem. My Guy Gets Parts At Almost Dealer Cost And It Is 250.00 His Cost So Just Imagine How Much Retail Is. From What I Heard Race Tech Is Making This Part But Is Not Released To The Public. I Have A 07 Yz 250 F

I would call ENZO before you throw down $250. I told them about it and they sent me out one for free, but that was a couple years ago. You should be able to get the plastic piece and not have to buy the whole assembly.

I would call ENZO before you throw down $250. I told them about it and they sent me out one for free, but that was a couple years ago. You should be able to get the plastic piece and not have to buy the whole assembly.

+1.... part was free from Enzo just paid overnight shipping.