Tacoma towing capacity?

Heres my 08 Toyota Tacoma ready to hit the road. It pulls nice but may add the trd supercharger. You guys think I can put bikes on top the camper without hurting the roof?

100_0022.jpg

You'll be fine.....

I can already see your future-

00lead.jpg

he's not serious.. or that is natural selection at its finest.. U made me laugh though..

Heres my 08 Toyota Tacoma ready to hit the road. It pulls nice but may add the trd supercharger. You guys think I can put bikes on top the camper without hurting the roof?

100_0022.jpg

NOW THAT IS FUNNY:ride:

:thumbsup:

he's not serious.. or that is natural selection at its finest.. U made me laugh though..

No not really serious considering if i did hook it up the frame might bend in half and the front end would come off the ground. A 1 ton chipped dually has a hard engough time pulling that. Glad i made you laugh.

You'll be fine.....

00lead.jpg

I hope thats not a sign. My familly owns a large trucking company and we are big custom harvestors. I ve all ready hauled 3 oversize loads and i am 18 years old. Heres a video of our crew unloading a Tractor/Wagon.

ehh your good to go... we've all seen what the taco's can handle! The lake Ness monster cant even hurt it, neither can an astroid! The supercharger will just make it that much more fun to pull, with the 300ft lbs of torque at just over 1800 revs!

You'll be fine.....

00lead.jpg

:thumbsup: structural steel & concrete super-structure....that cost'em big $$$