Am i right for Shane Watts school ?

I am looking for some advise here. I know Shane has a lot of happy students but I'm not sure if it would be a wast of money for me. The 2 day class is coming to Ontario Canada this summer.

I got back into riding 2 years ago after a 25 year rest. I am now 46 and riding a 2007 Husky TE 450. I ride mostly trails and am thinking about trying some Hare Scrambles this summer.

I was thinking the class would be geared towards no fear kids on 2 smokes. I am an average trail rider and do not know if his class will be to advanced for someone who does not race MX.

Any advice ?

Thanks, Randy

I am looking for some advise here. I know Shane has a lot of happy students but I'm not sure if it would be a wast of money for me. The 2 day class is coming to Ontario Canada this summer.

I got back into riding 2 years ago after a 25 year rest. I am now 46 and riding a 2007 Husky TE 450. I ride mostly trails and am thinking about trying some Hare Scrambles this summer.

I was thinking the class would be geared towards no fear kids on 2 smokes. I am an average trail rider and do not know if his class will be to advanced for someone who does not race MX.

Any advice ?

Thanks, Randy

His class would probably do you good. It's geared towards teaching the basic beginner fundamentals as well as advanced techniques.

Go for it, try it out...

Terry

I know quite a few people who took his class here in Ohio last year. The students ranged from a 12 year old A mini racer (who just won his class at the Florida GNCC Tues) to middle age C/B riders and everyone single one of them raved about it.

The 2 day class is coming to Ontario Canada this summer.

When and where is this happening? im interested, anyone know how much it is as well?

Shane Watts is coming to Trail Tours on July 24,25 and 26,27 2008.

He will be hosting two, 2 day schools.

Participants must go to his site to register. www.shanewatts.com

Location will be Ganaraska Forest and the Trail Tours Facility.

http://trailtour.com/

It's perfect for you. I took his class and you will certainly fit right in. Enjoy!

I know quite a few people who took his class here in Ohio last year. The students ranged from a 12 year old A mini racer (who just won his class at the Florida GNCC Tues) to middle age C/B riders and everyone single one of them raved about it.

+1

My son and I took the Ohio class and it will be perfect for you. He teachs from beginner to advance and you will learn a lot!!

You will really enjoy his class. I have his video, DirtWise, and his class emulates the techniques shown on the DVD. You will learn a lot, and he will be able to give you small pointers, ones you probably would not pick up on your own trail riding.

do not know if his class will be to advanced for someone who does not race MX.

It's geared toward trail riders/off road racers. Really has no bearing on MX.

Excellent course for all levels of experience. I took the course here in NE Florida and thought it was awesome and I"m a 40 yo non-racer, but fairly aggressive trail rider.