Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Boughner Suspension??

I'm going to try Bumpworks in a week or so. I'll let you know how it goes. Well thats not true. I won't be able to test them until June. Probobly take that long for the snow to go away.

I know a couple of guy that run his suspension on the ice never really hurd about to much on the dirt..I asked about him a couple years ago and never hurd any bad things but never hurd and good things either... If you go with him let me know what you think...

Mike at Boughner racing is awesome, i have had him do my last two bikes 08 yz450 and 09 crf450. If the stuff is not right the first time he will make it right. He also has a test track behind the shop so you can get your bike dialed in right after its done. I cannot say enough good things about his suspension.

I just had my suspension done at Tech-Care in Waterford (west of Pontiac), they seem very knowledgeable, they lowered the bike 2 inches, now I can start it like a grown up. :thumbsup:

Wow small world I was there about 3 weeks ago, and saw a 2009 YZ250 outside with head and tail light. Would that have been your bike?

Wow small world I was there about 3 weeks ago, and saw a 2009 YZ250 outside with head and tail light. Would that have been your bike?

Absolutely! Just picked my bike up saturday and took it out to some private property north of Howell to try it out, man , it's so much easier to turn that thing now that it's lowered.

Absolutely!

That's too funny. Same thing happened to me w/ N8's bike; except it was at getting worked on at the SICASS place. It's like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon game.

Now if someone actually sees him riding it in the woods it will be like the trifecta

You'll see me riding in the woods soon, of course you will have to hit your kill button, wait two minutes and then look behind you otherwise you will never see me. :thumbsup:

You'll see me riding in the woods soon, of course you will have to hit your kill button, wait two minutes and then look behind you otherwise you will never see me. :thumbsup:

When you get to headin' north you let me know.:lol:

Absolutely! Just picked my bike up saturday and took it out to some private property north of Howell to try it out, man , it's so much easier to turn that thing now that it's lowered.

Wow coool! Hey nuudle what jetting do you run for your YZ this time of year? I'm having trouble getting mine dialed in.