Sign in to follow this  

kdx lowering link

does anyone know if there are any lowering links avalible for a kdx 250

hi,

I would give Koubalink.com a call and ask them, I have bought from them in the past and they are VERY nice people and knowledgeable.

good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jace kornegay
      I have a problem with my stage 2 exhaust cam on my rmz whenever I kick it over the exhaust cam likes to stop at the lift unless I put it at tdc or kick it really slow it runs fine when it starts and I have played around with the shims right now all the valves are shimed and I have checked the timing everything’s to spec it just gets stuck at the exhuast I’m pretty sure it’s something to do with too much compression I probally will end upbuying stock cams but wanted to see if anyone knows how to fix this first
    • By frontline510
      I recently acquired a 1990 KDX200. The bike runs reasonably well for it's age. The first ride over 30 min the gearbox oil started overflowing into the airbox (overflow hose is routed to airbox). The oil that overflowed and the oil in the gearbox are an odd shade of dark forest green. The oil appeared to be overfilled slightly which explains the overflow. What I don't understand is the weird dark blueish greenish gray color of the oil.  I believe the PO used motul 10w40 ester gearbox oil because he gave me a half used gallon. I use Motul 710 2t oil which is blue, and run green coolant in the radiator. I drained the gearbox oil and there was a nice little clump of dark gray metalic paste on the magnetic drain plug, which should explain the gray hue. What I do not understand is the greenish blue hue. Anyone know what in the heck is going on with this old horse?
      The pic shows a sample of my drained oil. When held up to the light it turns more of a green color. Oil still feels slick as can be.

• By 2strokeKyle
      I am wondering how a kx125 will do at at Glaims. I am 14 years old 5 foot 4 inches  and 100 pounds. I will have a paddle tyre in the back too. 

• By Snox90
      will a clutch basket from a 98kx250 fit a 96kx250? How about the carb also?
    • By Kaelan Frost
      I have a new cylinder that i bought to rebuild my 1993 kawasaki kx250 with, because the old cylinder was destroyed. The guy said the cylinder is overbored a little but never gave us numbers. The new one i bought came with a piston thats been used and i would like to replace. I believe the piston that came with the cylinder is the correct size, but it very well could be off and i have no way of knowing. So how do i properly measure the cylinder bore, and how do i use this measurement to find what size piston I need to get?

thanks,
      Kaelan